FAO The (new) Negative Posters... a question

Guest Deleted member

Guest pops55

No problem at all with anyone speaking of their disappointment - I just struggle to understand the spamming of a message board by Wednesday 'supporters' with post after post of aggressive and almost bordering on hate filled bile about our team, certain players, the Manager and other fans who feel that supporting the team through a bad spell is the right thing to do - only to be labelled a 'Happy Clapper' by you and your clan.

Why would someone who is happy to label fans 'Happy Clappers' take offence to the suggestion they might be a Blade?

I haven't ever said there is no problem by the way. I'm not enjoying the current run at all - I just don't see the difference that booing the players will make. I don't want to see anyone banned from the Board either. That would make me something of a hypocrite - bearing in mind my own past. I'm certainly not one of them.

Finally - I looked at your profile to see how long you'd been a member. Clearly - my post is aimed at those joining the Board recently to spam us all with the constant drivel about our club heading back to the next division down - so it didn't really include you anyway.

I didn't start the name calling you did and I surpose the last few lines are the nearest i'll get to an apology from you.

And just another thing i've never booed a players ever, and hope i,ve never been too aggresive with my posts on the subject of DJ i am just trying to give my honest opinion as AN OWLS FAN.

UTO FTB

Guest Deleted member

If you are attempting to take the moral high ground reciprocating name calling is never a good idea. lol

lol

I didn't start the name calling you did and I surpose the last few lines are the nearest i'll get to an apology from you.

And just another thing i've never booed a players ever, and hope i,ve never been too aggresive with my posts on the subject of DJ i am just trying to give my honest opinion as AN OWLS FAN.

UTO FTB

Fairy snuff - lets agree to disagree and lets agree to discuss things without resorting to abuse? If some of your mates on the negative side of the fence could agree - it would be a start