Jones out? No. Not yet.

Alot of bad feelings towards Jones from fans at the moment, its understandable. Fan's saying "he got us from league one to champo he's our hero", also true. What benefit can another manager bring us though? I felt flipping awful for Megson when he felt, whats to say he wouldnt have got us promoted after that poor run of form? Sacking Jones now would set yet another precedent for managers being sacked after a bad run of form.

I say Jonesy sort out the team you thought you could hack the Championship, and Milan dont let him leave a mess for anyone else. Its his mess now clear it up!

Guest wilyfox

I disagree. DJ is leaving a right mess behind for our next manager and all Megson's good work is now undone.

we have a group of very talented young players at a financially stable club - i wouldn't call that 'a right mess'. whoever leads the army needs to get more out of them than DJ has so far this season.

His signings have been poor,and he has lost all the momentum from the promotion,we had loads of setpiece situation again and the delivery was hopeless.He just had to get a result today because MM will now be looking to change it,and whether he's right or not I think he will.

I really thought, today's game was the one where we will turn it around, but I was wrong. A win today would have changed some things. THIS TEAM SEEMS TO BE ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL!! The in fighting between players is clear that DJ is losing the plot!!

His signings have been poor,and he has lost all the momentum from the promotion,we had loads of setpiece situation again and the delivery was hopeless.He just had to get a result today because MM will now be looking to change it,and whether he's right or not I think he will.

I dont think its the signings as much, its the preparation. Look at COG, he stormed through pre-season and got dropped for all Jones' new play toys after the transfer window.

"Megson's work" Ahhhhhh please stop saying that ffs.

Winds me right up that does.

Guest chuckie4570

Milans not known for being patient man when it comes to managers. He'll have a replacement in mind but who it can be....f**k only knows!

i am a fan of Dave Jones but I just have a feeling his tenure is reaching the end. Very sad as I was really looking forward to this season following last season. I was really optimistic about the signings also. Almost got to the stage I was bragging about the signings we had made. On the face of it, it seemed like it was the best summer we have had in a long, long time.

Despite this I still think DJ has made quite a few vital mistakes. Mainly how he has introduced players to the team, the odd tactic, certain players who have been in form he has left out etc. Dj seems like he is now trying to correct this and I liked the line up he started with today. Really seems like there are problems in the changing room. Too many scuffles and altercations for my liking and the signs just are not good.

I think Mandaric has been very, very quiet. We have not had a vote of confidence from him or any shows of support from him (apart from the money he has supplied for signings). I think MM will be quite disgruntled and disappointed but he is in a position where he has invested in Dave Jones and he has not been with the club very long. For the short amount of time he has been with us he has had success but using another manager players. It will be very interested to see what MM does following this result.

Milans not known for being patient man when it comes to managers. He'll have a replacement in mind but who it can be....f**k only knows!

Think this might be Jones saving grace but if somebody likes Nigel Adkins becomes available then Jones should get nervous