Taylors Comments on OS

Guest consilioetanimis

Jesus wept.

What did you expect him to do when walking off at half time. Writing you a fuucking love letter telling you how much he appreciated your support. Well no, of course not, because it's only fuccking half time so the job is only half done... FOR THE PLAYERS AND THE SUPPORTERS... so he just gets on with it and gets back to the changing room, but that doesn't mean he didn't appreciate the support or that it didn't spur the players on to get a result in a million different ways that you're not privvy too because you haven't got the first fuucking idea what happens in the mind of a player and his team.

Jesus wept

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

So if a player saying the support they recieved was 'quite spine-tingling' but according to you thats 'a load of crap'...

Then what was it?

Trying to appease the fans because he wants to build bridges. He probably can see what this club can be, he might have seen the fans last season. He knows this is the place to be when things are going right. We're the reason he became a footballer.

Burn him.

The bloke gets slagged off for praising his support.

I appreciate the fact that he hasn't had a great start (he's been sh*t to be fair), but this is turning into a hate campaign and people should be ashamed of themselves.

Guest intercity0wl

If only some of our fans were as keen to support their players as they are to hunt them down and slag em off

*shakes head*

*walks away down street*

EXACTLY THIS.

Keep saying this but I honestly believe the reaction he got from the fans at the end was because he was the ONLY one that didnt acknowledge the fans. It was a flippingawful night, travel was horrendous, and the rain was p1ssing in through the stand roof. The stewards were unbelievable knob heads, and yet the fans still backed the team to a "spine tingling" level even at half time when we were losing and had conceded two shocking goals. Not too much to expect a player who didnt have a very good game to acknowledge that it is?

I honestly expected his comments to be some form of apology for his response.

Guest intercity0wl

whats your thoughts then on his reaction at full time???????? full time full time

I aint got one, he's payed to play football, not stand and applaud the fans who travel to games, grow up

Jesus wept.

What did you expect him to do when walking off at half time. Writing you a fuucking love letter telling you how much he appreciated your support. Well no, of course not, because it's only fuccking half time so the job is only half done... FOR THE PLAYERS AND THE SUPPORTERS... so he just gets on with it and gets back to the changing room, but that doesn't mean he didn't appreciate the support or that it didn't spur the players on to get a result in a million different ways that you're not privvy too because you haven't got the first fuucking idea what happens in the mind of a player and his team.

Jesus wept

THIS

I know he his on about half time half time half time, he still at half time half time half time did not even respond to our cheers.

been a season ticket holder for 13 years never booooed a player in my life go home and away always get behind the lads.

HE is no better than Rob Jones and will be costing the club more money.

Rob Jones left because he wouldn't cut it in the championship.

Guest consilioetanimis

I aint got one, he's payed to play football, not stand and applaud the fans who travel to games, grow up

EXACTLY he is paid to play football something he has not done since being here

@sonny dont swear no need, also never a booooed a player once

Guest Bloody Disgrace

“It was incredible when we walked off at half time, the roar from the fans behind the goal was quite spine-tingling and certainly spurred us on to come back.”

what a load of crap he did not even engage with the fans, at full time he was straight down the tunnell with his tail between his legs because Bothroyd told him how it was hs fault for all 3 of the goals

DJ will have to save face by keeping him in squad but this is terrible news for the club if he keeps his place

Turn that frown upside down fella, he's had a poor start but he's also got a lot of experience at this level. He'll come good, and it'll happen a lot quicker if people get off his back and let him play his football rather than BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO him.

Rob Jones left because he wouldn't cut it in the championship.

Absolutely.

He would have been absolutely murdered.

I can still remember Tudgay and Varney running him ragged when he was playing for Scod canyonhorpe against us and we beat them 4-0 at Hillsborough. It wasn't that we could have scored 10 that day, but we should have done.

And that was Marcus Tudgay and Luke Varney. Two decent but unremarkable championship players.

I got the sweats just thinking what someone outstanding would do to us with him at CB.

Taylor might or might not come good, but the fact that he has proven a very good player at both Championship and even Premiership level in the past would suggest he has a significantly better chance of doing well than Rob Jones would have done for us this season.