Taylors Comments on OS

Guest consilioetanimis

I think the problem may be because we do not have a Centre back with any pace since Danny Baath left. Whether you play a combination of Lliera, Beevers, Gardner or Taylor to me they're all similar type of players and lack the one ingredient which would make the difference "pace" and to me that is why were getting slaughtered down the middle.

Pretty sure he'll put his hands up and say he's been sh;t so far,

But when you look at the impact he had at Watford and the level of performance he consistently put in, it just clarifies he's capable of doing the job he was brought in to do.

Let the bloke turn it around, 2 big home games now for him.

Won't take much for this hatred to dry up...

Bothroyd has already shown how fickle the majority of the numpties are.

You can be world beaters at your last club and pre that ,means nothing tbh , what means something is getting on with it here and producing his magic in a wednesday shirt , the problem or one of them is DJ decided to throw him in at the deep end ,instead of doing it from the bench , he hasnt made an impact worth the shirt or being captain and leading by example ,this is not happening , people expected a decent player at present they haven't got one ,whether that changes or not is purely down to him and him alone , do the job people will back him , carry on as he is and supporters won't ,Rocket science it is not ,

If people want to be critical of the guys performances then that is fine by me.

He's an experienced pro and I'm sure he is aware of the fact that his falling well below the standard expected of him.

However, some people are taking this way beyond criticism of his performance levels, and are now looking to attack the blokes character as well, suggesting that he is being disingenuous for praising our fans.

Edited by SiJ

Guest JC Saviour

I have been critical of taylors performance and reaction at the end of Tuesdays game, BUT the above post is correct. Nows probably not the time to drop him, but give him and Gardener the chance to develope a partnership. Weve had way too much change, lets start looking at the long game.

So by continuing with Taylor, this will hopefully stop us from shipping approximately 2.5 goals a game. Interesting.Obviously the goals conceded are not part of our game plan. So we are living in hope that Taylor will come good. Pity one or two of the other players in team weren't afforded the same luxury.