Taylors Comments on OS

Guest consilioetanimis

Guest consilioetanimis

“It was incredible when we walked off at half time, the roar from the fans behind the goal was quite spine-tingling and certainly spurred us on to come back.”

what a load of crap he did not even engage with the fans, at full time he was straight down the tunnell with his tail between his legs because Bothroyd told him how it was hs fault for all 3 of the goals

DJ will have to save face by keeping him in squad but this is terrible news for the club if he keeps his place

“It was incredible when we walked off at half time, the roar from the fans behind the goal was quite spine-tingling and certainly spurred us on to come back.”

what a load of crap

er...

he's talking about HALF time mate.

lol

If only some of our fans were as keen to support their players as they are to hunt them down and slag em off

*shakes head*

*walks away down street*

Owlstalk Shop

Guest consilioetanimis

I know he his on about half time half time half time, he still at half time half time half time did not even respond to our cheers.

been a season ticket holder for 13 years never booooed a player in my life go home and away always get behind the lads.

HE is no better than Rob Jones and will be costing the club more money.

He clearly doesnt want to dwell on what happened after the match, lets move on from it.

I think he's proven in the past at other clubs that he's a solid player and a honest professional. If he isnt performing then hopefully we can get behind him.

If it doesnt improve then you have to hope that DJ makes the right decisions.

I know he his on about half time half time half time, he still at half time half time half time did not even respond to our cheers.

been a season ticket holder for 13 years never booooed a player in my life go home and away always get behind the lads.

HE is no better than Rob Jones and will be costing the club more money.

But what is done is done surely?

Guest consilioetanimis

stick to taking photographs @owlstalk

So if someone offered you a BMW for 300 quid a month then someone offered you exactly the same for 250 youd be like nah i will stick with paying more money.

If he was a decent defender surely Zola would of kept him???

So if someone offered you a BMW for 300 quid a month then someone offered you exactly the same for 250 youd be like nah i will stick with paying more money.

Zola admitted he was sorry to see him go, along with many Watford fans.

Jones has gone, perhaps Taylor isnt the answer, its too early to tell I think, we will see. But Jones has gone now whether it was a good idea or not. Even if some fans think its been poor business, its not Taylor's fault we asked him to come here.

Yeah whats done is done and I hope he improves surely this is a place where you can air your views????

Yeah of course. But I think the whole Taylor or Jones thing is a bit unfair on Taylor seeing as it doesnt change anything. We cant get Jones back, its better to get behind Taylor IMO.

There's no doubt that an in form and settled Taylor is likely to be a better defender than Jones.

Zola gutted he went. we offered 2 year contract, watford with their policies in place don't offer more than 1 year to someone of that age. watford fans were devastated he left, he must have something

The reports I read at the time, I got the impression Zola did want to keep him!!!!

Edited by nite11owl