Just not good enough

Why on earth would he sack him? They are a brand new set of players and Dave Jones and MM have clearly stated this is going to take some time to build, the players barely know each other. But when they start to tick under DJ you will eat your words! Calm Down and Trust these two! Have they done us wrong yet!?

NO

IN DJ AND MM WE TRUST

Why on earth would he sack him? They are a brand new set of players and Dave Jones and MM have clearly stated this is going to take some time to build, the players barely know each other. But when they start to tick under DJ you will eat your words! Calm Down and Trust these two! Have they done us wrong yet!?

NO

IN DJ AND MM WE TRUST

Then again, perhaps a 20 game unbeaten run is what we should expect next?

Edited by theowlsman

Why didn't Madine come on? Granted he has don't jack poo poo all season but not to bolster the attack when only 1 behind was madness. Why not switch to 3 at the back for last 10 minutes. Its as though a 1-0 defeat was ok for Jones.

Had a few chances late on, abysmal corners again.

Bothroyd/Barkley no fight at all. Mattock looked better. Pecnic just hasn't got a clue. Mayor looked ok.

JJ played quite well at RB. Defence looked much better.

Antonion hit & miss with his final ball.

Goals drying up now.

Burnley is DJ's last chance!

Players that we have brought in such as Mattock, Mcacbe, Pecnik, Rodri and Bothroyd are either too lightweight or don't work hard enough!

You could never acuse last years team of not working hard enough or being too lightweight!

McCabe has been one of the better ones - has fight and quality. Mattock did a lot better today, you can't write players off before they've had a run in their right position.

I am on holiday and havent been able to see or listen to the game, at face value it looked as if we have been screwed by lady luck again, hardly any shots by either team yet they score from a re taken free kick.

But reading here from people who watched it that again we were without fight or that desire to get something from the game, its really worrying. I want DJ to stay and get it right, but this needs to change fast otherwise a gap between ourselves and midtable will appear fast.

Had we got a goalless draw today though it wouldve been something to build confidence on and at least the goal wasnt from the usual comedy by our full backs. Its a shame that despite our supposed attacking prowess we cant buy a goal either unless we are given a pen.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Wow.

We lose 1-0 in a tight contest away to a strong side and everyone's on't band wagon again.

Calm down people, this is not last season when the objective was automatic promotion. I'm sure our chairman will be happy with mid-table consolodation this year. At this time we are 4 points off our possible objective after 8 chuffing games with two of them being away at teams in the top 4.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

I am so sick of people saying "give the team time to gel" how much bloody longer do they need are you watching the same game as us all,

6 defeats in a row how many more... I'll tell you a lot more with the performance today none of that team look like they wanna play

What a joke

Wow.

We lose 1-0 in a tight contest away to a strong side and everyone's on't band wagon again.

Calm down people, this is not last season when the objective was automatic promotion. I'm sure our chairman will be happy with mid-table consolodation this year. At this time we are 4 points off our possible objective after 8 chuffing games with two of them being away at teams in the top 4.

because we have lost 6 on the trot dim wit