Just not good enough

Guest bairy hollocks

Absolute ribbish, no fight, creativity, nothing.

barkely utter rubbish, just not good enough any where.

Small plus defence looked a little better, appart from jj out of position. (not his fault)

midfield light weight

attack nothing.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE AND FAST!!

we were awful. goal and defeat aside, we showed no quality whatsoever. people will highlight defensive mistakes and lack of potency upfront - but our midfield was rubbish. Semedo spends most of the game trying to win the ball - which says alot really...we don't often have it; and when we did...Barkley et al did a great job of giving it straight back to Wolves. Poor.

Edited by wilyfox

After watching todays performance on Al jezeera i have to say his days are looking numbered, no fight ,no gameplan needs someone to come in with fresh ideas for me.

On a plus note i thought the defence played well today and the free kick they scored was Semedo bottling it in the wall.

Why on earth would he sack him? They are a brand new set of players and Dave Jones and MM have clearly stated this is going to take some time to build, the players barely know each other. But when they start to tick under DJ you will eat your words! Calm Down and Trust these two! Have they done us wrong yet!?

NO

IN DJ AND MM WE TRUST