Jones must stay!

Guest Jay_Denny123

Guest insideowl

He doesn't.

Who do you suggest, why, and what would he bring to the table?

as i said, if you read my whole post. I'd rather see him improve than be replaced.

really pointles starting this thread mind - not a dig - but will just give ammo for people to start beetching about Jones

people questioning his mentality, tactics and signings after 4 defeats is beyond me

As discussed in this thread, is there a number of defeats that it takes before we can question tactics and signings?

It's ridiculous in the extreme that you are so insecure as to keep ploughing this furrow. There is a big difference between agreeing that results generally should determine a manager's position (that no one would argue with) to suggesting that there's some sort of specific number that determines such a point, and one that does not take into consideration any other factors.

There may not be one specific number, but the number is certainly not random.

The number is somewhere in a very narrow range (which we wouldn't diagree on) This range would be 5-15. This isn't semantics.

Guest insideowl

Well, why ask the rhetorical question then?

i wish you'd read the actual post.

how does 'why must he stay?' result in me wanting to sack him. The answer i'm looking at would be because Jones brings this that and the other. Not right who should we get.

I just don't get the whole he must stay, he's brilliant kid of posts. All his work last season was already done and this year his work has been rubbish.

don't want him sacked,

my only gripe is he has took a big gamble by all the changes , to much to soon , bothroyd should have been introduced form the bench as with taylor ,

not because they are not good players,time will tell , but intergrating them that way would have helped bothroyd's fitness and perhaps helped taylor settle more,

liera had the whys and wherefores dragged through the press ,that should have stayed in house,leaving Lee out and saying he wsn't ready and putting mattock in before him silly decision ,and the cog episode stinks tbh , he stepped up to the plate and was dropped for the effort ,which put a mockery on the if you earn the shirt you keep it ,

don't want him sacked,

my only gripe is he has took a big gamble by all the changes , to much to soon , bothroyd should have been introduced form the bench as with taylor ,

not because they are not good players,time will tell , but intergrating them that way would have helped bothroyd's fitness and perhaps helped taylor settle more,

liera had the whys and wherefores dragged through the press ,that should have stayed in house,leaving Lee out and saying he wsn't ready and putting mattock in before him silly decision ,and the cog episode stinks tbh , he stepped up to the plate and was dropped for the effort ,which put a mockery on the if you earn the shirt you keep it ,

I agree with pretty much all of that! I would find that difficult to argue with.....but I'm sure someone will have a bash at it.....