I paid £28 to see Chris O'Grady start.

He didn't

and what's all this about building a team? He's dismantled a team. If we we're building we'd have Danny Baath on 4 or 5k a week, not paying over the odds for Gardener & Taylor. There's a reason why Baath joined us last season, and that's because he's better than Beevers.

I seriously can't justify another £28 for Bolton

It's frustrating! Chris O'Grady bust's his multi testicles every game but DJ can't wait to get rid.

The terms and conditions on the tickets clearly state 'Sheffield Wednesday Football Club sells you this ticket on the clear understanding you cannot possibly pick the striker to start the game'

Then we need to announce the team for Bolton at midday, so I know what i'm paying for

He didn't

and what's all this about building a team? He's dismantled a team. If we we're building we'd have Danny Baath on 4 or 5k a week, not paying over the odds for Gardener & Taylor. There's a reason why Baath joined us last season, and that's because he's better than Beevers.

I seriously can't justify another £28 for Bolton

It's frustrating! Chris O'Grady bust's his multi testicles every game but DJ can't wait to get rid.

Don't bother going to any more games then. Please. Dave Jones has a record of being successful, and I can stand losing three on the bounce, because I trust him. He'll get it right, and if he doesn't Milan will get somebody in who will. If you're going to spit the dummy, don't bother coming again, it's as simple as that.

If I was Chris O Grady I would be kicking Dave Jones' door off the hinges in the morning and asking why I wasn't in the team. Especially after another inept performance from Madine.

Don't bother going to any more games then. Please. Dave Jones has a record of being successful, and I can stand losing three on the bounce, because I trust him. He'll get it right, and if he doesn't Milan will get somebody in who will. If you're going to spit the dummy, don't bother coming again, it's as simple as that.

I support Dave Jones and I never thought i'd be calling for O'Grady to start, but the lad deserves his shirt, he gives 110%He'll either be forced out or be called upon to bail DJ out of the poo, when Milan gets twitchy

THIS

We need POSITIVE fans during tough times

Anyone can ***** about the club/team when times are hard

It's the TRUE fans who stand out when the going gets tough - not the whingers

Dave Jones praised the patience of our fans tonight - not to win any points with them - but because he understands the frustrations and at times anger they must have felt for what was happening on the pitch

He's asked the fans to really go for it at the Bolton game and support the team BIG time in what will be a physical and bruising encounter

After everything Dave Jones has done for us - I reckon we owe him patience in buckets

BIG time

Owlstalk Shop

Haterz gotta hate

Regardless of the ridiculousness of this thread, do you feel that Madine justified his place in the side? Do you feel that in any performance this season, Chris O'Grady has played poorly enough to warrant being dropped?

Just out of interest What is your definition of successful? I'm by no means calling for DJs head just curious as to how ''successful" we think he has been? I've spoken to plenty of Wolves fans who don't hold him in as high regard as you may expect and I'm guessing the same could be said for Cardiff fans although don't know any personally.

Guest Moortown_owl

I pay to see Sheffield Wednesday play, I leave the team selection up to the guy who works with the team every day ! If DJ doesn't want to pick COG then that's his call .... If it doesn't pay off then in the long run I think he k ows as well as anyone else that the axe will fall !!! Until that time he has my support because he's bloody earned it since he came here !!

Haterz gotta hate

Not a hater by any means. But yet again Madine puts in a poor performance and O Grady who has been our best striker by a country mile is on the bench.

If I was Chris O Grady I would be kicking Dave Jones' door off the hinges in the morning and asking why I wasn't in the team. Especially after another inept performance from Madine.

Kick the door off hinges and ask for a transfer. From day one and Nile Ranger onwards Jones has been determined to side line COG in favour of inferior performers.

Everything COG has done this season especially has been great.

When he came on tonight, he read the situation better than anybody. McCabe and Barkley are side-stepping their way to a shooting position, whereas COG take one touch and smashes it against a defender to earn a corner. He realises the urgency.

One of his first touches was to barge a Hudds defender off the ball to earn a corner - almost effortless.

That INCREDIBLE cross he produced from a ball that was pretty much a dead-cert. goal kick.

I swear he's on steroids this season.