I paid £28 to see Chris O'Grady start.

Guest danny wath owl

Ffs really !?

This guy real ?!

Im confuddled !!

you went to the game to see the striker that doesnt play and was never going to .!!

surely you go to support swfc . or are you COG's love child .

Guest intercity0wl

Everything COG has done this season especially has been great.

When he came on tonight, he read the situation better than anybody. McCabe and Barkley are side-stepping their way to a shooting position, whereas COG take one touch and smashes it against a defender to earn a corner. He realises the urgency.

One of his first touches was to barge a Hudds defender off the ball to earn a corner - almost effortless.

That INCREDIBLE cross he produced from a ball that was pretty much a dead-cert. goal kick.

I swear he's on steroids this season.

Should be first name on teamsheet, in the short time he was on last night he gave us that presence that the two picked in front of him Didn't, some thing he has done before this season when he has come on, totally baffling why DJ dosen't want that presence up front from the start.

Guest intercity0wl

Ffs really !?

This guy real ?!

Im confuddled !!

you went to the game to see the striker that doesnt play and was never going to .!!

surely you go to support swfc . or are you COG's love child .

I know where he is conming from tho, as soon as i saw who was in the side up front my mood droped, but we have to support the guys who is picked, so was hoping upon hope that this game the guy who got the nod would finally justify his inclusion, but once again he didn't, probably be maguire who gets the nod on Saturday ahead of the on fire COG, Baffling to say the least.

Feckin hell!!!

3 defeats and all of a sudden DJ is no good as a manager and fans should pick starting line up because they know better.

Not just the defeats though; its his decisions and some of his comments. I think or at least hope that he'll sort things out but he needs to take a look at himself.

Edited by Dagmeister

So not only has this ridiculous thread been started, it's actually been +'d and agreed with.

I reckon the those who choose to read ' bladesmad' for entertainment will see this thread on there with our porky neighbours taking the wee wee out of it.

If you think O'Grady should have started, fair enough that's your opinion..but to completely discredit Dave Jones after a three match losing run...

Words fail me.

Guest Leeswfc3

THIS

We need POSITIVE fans during tough times

Anyone can ***** about the club/team when times are hard

It's the TRUE fans who stand out when the going gets tough - not the whingers

Dave Jones praised the patience of our fans tonight - not to win any points with them - but because he understands the frustrations and at times anger they must have felt for what was happening on the pitch

He's asked the fans to really go for it at the Bolton game and support the team BIG time in what will be a physical and bruising encounter

After everything Dave Jones has done for us - I reckon we owe him patience in buckets

BIG time

Its not about whinging. You seem to "whinge" when other people have there opinions....people are going to have their opinions and im sure every Wednesday fan is 100% behind our team.

When things are not going well people are going to start asking questions ant they are bang within their right to do so. No doubt you will call this "nonsense" too.

So not only has this ridiculous thread been started, it's actually been +'d and agreed with.

I reckon the those who choose to read ' bladesmad' for entertainment will see this thread on there with our porky neighbours taking the wee wee out of it.

If you think O'Grady should have started, fair enough that's your opinion..but to completely discredit Dave Jones after a three match losing run...

Words fail me.

He's making some strange decisions which it's valid to comment on.

He didn't

and what's all this about building a team? He's dismantled a team. If we we're building we'd have Danny Baath on 4 or 5k a week, not paying over the odds for Gardener & Taylor. There's a reason why Baath joined us last season, and that's because he's better than Beevers.

I seriously can't justify another £28 for Bolton

It's frustrating! Chris O'Grady bust's his multi testicles every game but DJ can't wait to get rid.

lol:tango:

I feel your pain mate. I paid over £300 to see Julian Bennett starting week-in week-out but it's not happening. I think I'm gonna sell my season ticket

Edited by PeteG_1984