Who boo'd Bothroyd?

Guest Harry the Owl

After Antonio played 2 games for us, everybody liked him. That's what we need, more players like Antonio & COG, Madine, Semedo, Reda & JJ. LESS of the clever cnnts like Bothroyd, Barkley, Taylor & that Celery stick we've got in the goal. ............. FFS

We certainly do not need any more players like Reda and Semedo, not in the championship anyway.

Come on people, lets not self implode. Before the Palace game we hadn't lost since Feb and everyone was wannking over the possibility of playing in the Champions league final in 3 years time. Its a huge season, and yes we've been crap but there is no need to start slating everyone. If we go out and spank Bolton 4-0 the furious masturbating will start again.

Stop being fickle, we've all be Wednesdayites long enough to know nowt is simple and we will have to work for a decent league position this season

Guest Bald Owl

Any who booed Bothroyd is a stinky flaps.

He's only played two games for us FFS.

And with any luck his flipping last! He makes Clinton Morrison look like Van Persie

Guest Bald Owl

I did, he's gash.

Madines a lightweight c vnt

Who even is pecnik?

Beevers, what a c vnt

Antonio, nackard after he's ran 5 yards and has as much footballing ability as reda.

Semedo, c vnt

Mattock, piggy c vnt

COG, why isn't he starting?

^cos of this. Dave jones, c vnt

Barkley, can't kick a ball=c vnt

Rodri, c vnt (I know he didn't play)

Ref, c vnt. Lino, c vnt

:tango: Don't agree with a lot of it but 10/10 for top rant! Bothroyd, Mattock And Taylor are big pants!

Edited by Bald Owl

After Antonio played 2 games for us, everybody liked him. That's what we need, more players like Antonio & COG, Madine, Semedo, Reda & JJ. LESS of the clever cnnts like Bothroyd, Barkley, Taylor & that Celery stick we've got in the goal. ............. FFS

Once again....

TWO GAMES.

Guest Harry the Owl

I don't want any more madines

Guest Harry the Owl

Bothroyd has a touch of quality but because he doesn't run around like a nutter wasting all his energy, everyone thinks he's poo poo.

Your right he was MOM last night

Bothroyd has a touch of quality but because he doesn't run around like a nutter wasting all his energy, everyone thinks he's poo poo.

Your right he was MOM last night

When he gets to be MoM of a game we win, I might change my opinion, otherwise I don't think he gives a poo .

Guest York-owl-chris

I actually laughed out loud at this, gotta be a p*sstake!

Kirkland - good, so is Bywater

Mattock - Looked alright to me

Taylor - could be better but looked quite solid imo

Beevers - also looked solid at cb. Their cf had a good game

Reda - should be a last 10 mins striker to be honest !

Semedo - works very hard. Good player for when we need to defend

Barkley - had touches of quality. He's only 18!!

McCabe - also young, but we all saw how good he can be from the start of the season.

Antonio - had a good game

JJ - We all know the score with jj

Madine - Needs a good run in the team, he was better than O'Grady last year, and if O'Grady can step up then so can Madine

O'Grady - also needs to be back in the team

Bothroyd - was lazy last night but he has the quality. A kick up the backside and he'll do well. Does NOT need boo boys ffs.

Pecnik - Only player I think isn't good enough really, he's passionate and tries hard, but doesn't have the pace to beat players. Hopefully he can prove us wrong and I certainly won't boo.

up the owls! I have faith, i've been through enough sh*t to not panic yet.

We weren't great but we just didn't seem to get the rub of the green as officials were w.a.n k. Things defo need to improve and players need to give it their all. I'm sure players read owlstalk and yeah creative criticism is good but some of these comments are uncalled for. Remember who you support or get ya sens down bum hole lane and witness some real throw football.

We weren't great but we just didn't seem to get the rub of the green as officials were w.a.n k. Things defo need to improve and players need to give it their all. I'm sure players read owlstalk and yeah creative criticism is good but some of these comments are uncalled for. Remember who you support or get ya sens down bum hole lane and witness some real throw football.

Well said Big Jimmy!

Anyone who boo's any of the players are really been ninkum poops.