Another "Just Seen JJ" Thread

Guest Reneowlsup

Guest Reneowlsup

I know it seems like everyone has been bumping into JJ around Sheffield recently but I saw him in River Island at Meadowhall earlier today and to reiterate what everybody else has been saying lately - What a top guy he is.

He was more than happy to have a chat with me about the season so far and I later saw him posing for pictures with a few young fans which I thought was a nice touch.

He also told me that he thought his goal on Saturday was one of his best in a Wednesday shirt though I did point out that it would be hard to judge seen as he rarely scores "easy goals" (Cardiff away is the only one that immediately springs to mind).

Lovely fella. It's clear to see that he really loves Wednesday and I for one am pleased to have players that are so passionate about the club playing for us and wearing the shirt with pride.

Guest jeffrey

I know it seems like everyone has been bumping into JJ around Sheffield recently but I saw him in River Island at Meadowhall earlier today and to reiterate what everybody else has been saying lately - What a top guy he is.

He was more than happy to have a chat with me about the season so far and I later saw him posing for pictures with a few young fans which I thought was a nice touch.

He also told me that he thought his goal on Saturday was one of his best in a Wednesday shirt though I did point out that it would be hard to judge seen as he rarely scores "easy goals" (Cardiff away is the only one that immediately springs to mind).

Lovely fella. It's clear to see that he really loves Wednesday and I for one am pleased to have players that are so passionate about the club playing for us and wearing the shirt with pride.

if he keeps playing like he is then he may possibly be our top scorer this season