Little digs

How many threads have been made recently having little digs at the club?

'The crowd wasn't very vocal from where I was sat'

'oohhh Madine isnt good enough anymore, too lightweight'

'our crowds should be higher at this point

Just shut up its genuinely annoying. The best thing that could ever have happened to our club has and is happening. I've never felt so much positivity in one place, its a very powerful uprising we are part of. Its just those individuals that love to moan and gripe about things that are so unneccessary that annoys me.

Just shut up its genuinely annoying. The best thing that could ever have happened to our club has and is happening. I've never felt so much positivity in one place, its a very powerful uprising we are part of. Its just those individuals that love to moan and gripe about things that are so unneccessary that annoys me.

*Irony Alert*

This^^^^^^^^^^

Just wait for the responses saying this is a forum made up of different opinions......

I think some miserable, negative, bar stewards will always look for something to moan about.

They will also be the ones digging up old threads and delighting in anything going wrong. The 'I told you so' brigade who would rather not try anything in life so they can be safe in the knowledge they will never be wrong.

There's a difference between critiquing and moaning, it wasn't that long ago on here people were getting slammed for dissent against irv*ne. Just because you dont agree doesn't make you right or them wrong. Whichever side if the coin you fall on.

There is definitely a feel good factor at hillsborough these days, you can see it right through the squad and fans. How many times in the last 10/15 years would the players heads have dropped at 2-1 down? How many times would the fans get on the players backs? Yesterday the squad kept their heads up and went for it, the crowd got the noise levels up (eventually) and we went on to win.

The club is going forward thanks to Milan. Most people can see that, the only people who can't are the blunts.

:milan:

There were points during last season when I thought that certain people on here didn't deserve to be able to enjoy the days like Wycombe with the way they'd been treating the players, manager, club - and in particular Mr Mandaric at times.

There were lots of ridiculous things said, but some of the comments towards Mandaric when he sacked Megson were horrifying. Some of those reactionary people didn't deserve to experience the success we achieved.

Christ knows what would have happened if Jones lost his first couple of games, the club would have been torn in two.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Just because someone has an opinion that is different to someone else doesn't mean this is a problem.

Just because everything is going swimmingly doesn't mean that everyone has to be positive about everything- realism is better.

Just because things are going wrong doesn't mean that those who post positivity are happy clappers.

Just accept that this is an open forum where ideas, views and opinions are aired.

Just because your opinion is yours doesn't make it right.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Seriously, thank rumble for the days when people are complaining about 25,000 championship crowds at Hillsborough.

Don't hate them, just remind them.

It's a sign we've moved forward FG.