possible clubs avaliable for takeover according to the sun

Please highlight the quote where I stated they don't count.

Muppet.

Well, you've posted numerous times in this thread that a lot of Wednesday's success was barely in living memory and that no-one is around to tell the tale. This is in response to people talking about our great history. By saying this, it can only mean one of two things; one, it doesn't count because it was that long ago and we were called "The Wednesday" back then or two, you're stating the f*cking obvious that every Wednesdayite would know - this suucess was a long time ago; why you would be telling fans of their own club, who already know this, would only suggest you're a bit messed up.

So, as you are trying to correct me, are you now saying Wednesday's rich and successful history DOES count and puts us rightfully in the top of most successful English clubs ever - and of course, the most successful club in Yorkshire?

Thanks! lol

Well, you've posted numerous times in this thread that a lot of Wednesday's success was barely in living memory and that no-one is around to tell the tale. This is in response to people talking about our great history. By saying this, it can only mean one of two things; one, it doesn't count because it was that long ago and we were called "The Wednesday" back then or two, you're stating the f*cking obvious that every Wednesdayite would know - this suucess was a long time ago; why you would be telling fans of their own club, who already know this, would only suggest you're a bit messed up.

So, as you are trying to correct me, are you now saying Wednesday's rich and successful history DOES count and puts us rightfully in the top of most successful English clubs ever - and of course, the most successful club in Yorkshire?

Thanks! lol

Muppet.

See paragraph one (that is the first block of text on the post you quoted).

fool.

"Strange they didn't mention Wednesday's "Glorious history" but thats probably because it's highly unlikely there's anyone still alive that remembers it."

Muppet.

"Strange they didn't mention Wednesday's "Glorious history" but thats probably because it's highly unlikely there's anyone still alive that remembers it."

Muppet.

That is one of numerous quotes that relate to the first paragraph of my post (which I politely told you to go and read).

fool.

Yet your most glorious moment in living memory, as stated in the article, is "have experienced the Premier League".

and last season's play off final, and (maybe) next seasons emulsion cup final too...

"DANNY WILSON'S MAGIC...

HE WEARS A MAGIC HAT...

AND WHEN HE SAW EMULSION CUP...

HE SAID WE'RE HAVING THAT" :tango:lol:milan:gary megson :ls: :biggrin: ...

That is one of numerous quotes that relate to the first paragraph of my post (which I politely told you to go and read).

fool.

You didn't didn't tell me to read the first paragraph of your post... YOU SAID MINE!!!

HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?

You remind me of myself when I was three and knew flip all and understood less.

You didn't didn't tell me to read the first paragraph of your post... YOU SAID MINE!!!

HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?

Fookin' ell you can remember being 3...thats nearly a year ago!!!...and mate history is history....by definition you have to go back a little....Wednesdays is pretty decent...yours is fookin' anaemic in comparison...

HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?

And yet you're the one who repeated the same thing over and over cos u had no answer to what people were saying to you. Who's the 3 year old, darling?

HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?

mind you i think you got out of it when you said you really supported the bin dippers...lol

And yet you're the one who repeated the same thing over and over cos u had no answer to what people were saying to you. Who's the 3 year old, darling?

Oh god not another one........ let me explain.

O-W-W-L-Y stated that I had posted, and I'll quote him "You said Wednesday's wins pre-war don't f*cking count"

I never did post that statement and I politely asked him to show me where I had.

Something he is still yet to do.

I was merely pointing out that The Sun's article regarding clubs to take over, failed to mention Wednesday's glorious history because it was so long ago.

O-W-W-L-Y stated that I had posted, and I'll quote him "You said Wednesday's wins pre-war don't f*cking count"

I never did post that statement and I politely asked him to show me where I had.

I was merely pointing out that The Sun's article regarding clubs to take over, failed to mention Wednesday's glorious history because it was so long ago.

i know exactly what u said, as i have eyes and can read. However, u seem to have ignored what replies u got, instead deciding to repeat yourself, cos u knew u had made yourself look a ***. U inferred that our history was irrelevant as it was pre-war, then when somebody pointed the majority of villas history was the same, u back-tracked, and tried making out that u werent inferring that in the first place.

Lets put it another way...

In the last 50 years Leeds United have

Won the league 3 times , runners up 5 times

Won the FA Cup once , runners up 3 times

Won the League cup once , runners up once

Won UEFA cup twice, runners up once

European cup finalist

Cup Winners Cup Finalists.

Sheffeild Wednesday have won the League cup once and been runner up once.

In the eyes of most readers of The Sun newspaper, Leeds United have had a glorious history, whilst Sheffeild Weds haven't.

So waddya think history is mate....what you put on yer rusks this morning?