possible clubs avaliable for takeover according to the sun

I can hear a distant rumble of Owlstalk singletons rushing to this thread.

It'll soon be full of Wednesday fans agreeing that Leeds are more successful and trying to get a picture of her fanny.

I'd create a second log-in called Wendy but IP detective Sam would be on the case before he could say 'Hiya Babez xxx'.

I can hear a distant rumble of Owlstalk singletons rushing to this thread.

It'll soon be full of Wednesday fans agreeing that Leeds are more successful and trying to get a picture of her fanny.

I'll sort it....

4 yr old pigette wishes to meet Owls fan wiv subscription to down market newspaper...must have GSOH...

Lets put it another way...

In the last 50 years Leeds United have

Won the league 3 times , runners up 5 times

Won the FA Cup once , runners up 3 times

Won the League cup once , runners up once

Won UEFA cup twice, runners up once

European cup finalist

Cup Winners Cup Finalists.

Sheffeild Wednesday have won the League cup once and been runner up once.

In the eyes of most readers of The Sun newspaper, Leeds United have had a glorious history, whilst Sheffeild Weds haven't.

aaah! so people only as smart as you then?

Guest We Shall Overcome

Eh.... how do you work that out.

far from me to defend L**ds but.........

Wednesday's fan base is nowhere near as good or even better, you've not averaged over 30k for well over 40 years.

The stadiums debateable, both are showing there age.

As for History, Wednesday's is all pre WW2. As I said, nobodys left to remember it.

Whats your European pedigree, youv'e never been to European cup final, you've never won the UEFA cup you've not even been in the Champions League qualifying rounds never mind to a semi final.

Stop posting myths.

The problem for Wednesday were the owners, they have always been small minded South Yorkshire businessmen.That has now changed, Milan is a Massive step up, on all previous owners,when he sells it will be another step up, as the new owner will have to have deeper pockets to take the club even further.38,000 home fans is beyond your club and that is a fact,and to my knowledge Leeds who are so overrated, it's untrue.

You didn't didn't tell me to read the first paragraph of your post... YOU SAID MINE!!!

HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?

You remind me of myself when I was three and knew flip all and understood less.

lol

How thick are you?

I said look at the first paragraph that I wrote (yes, THAT I WROTE) and that you quoted (yes, THAT YOU QUOTED). It ANSWERS your question.

I'm on my phone, so I'll re-post MY post that YOU quoted after I've posted this. The answer to your question is in the FIRST F*CKING PARAGRAPH.

fool.

Well, you've posted numerous times in this thread that a lot of Wednesday's success was barely in living memory and that no-one is around to tell the tale. This is in response to people talking about our great history. By saying this, it can only mean one of two things; one, it doesn't count because it was that long ago and we were called "The Wednesday" back then or two, you're stating the f*cking obvious that every Wednesdayite would know - this suucess was a long time ago; why you would be telling fans of their own club, who already know this, would only suggest you're a bit messed up.

So, as you are trying to correct me, are you now saying Wednesday's rich and successful history DOES count and puts us rightfully in the top of most successful English clubs ever - and of course, the most successful club in Yorkshire?

Thanks! lol

For the fool.

Remember, I said PARAGRAPH ONE (begins with "Well" and ends with "messed up" - put those two words together and they describe you to a tee!).

fool.