possible clubs avaliable for takeover according to the sun

reading it again, it must have been written by a leeds fan, 40mil for them 5/5 buyability due to size of elland road. Has no one told him hillsbough is bigger? Cheaper and got better prospects as you dont have to deal with master bates.

Thought L**ds rented their ground from the council. At least they did not so long ago. Does anyone know? We own our own stadium.

Eh.... how do you work that out.

far from me to defend L**ds but.........

Wednesday's fan base is nowhere near as good or even better, you've not averaged over 30k for well over 40 years.

The stadiums debateable, both are showing there age.

As for History, Wednesday's is all pre WW2. As I said, nobodys left to remember it.

Whats your European pedigree, youv'e never been to European cup final, you've never won the UEFA cup you've not even been in the Champions League qualifying rounds never mind to a semi final.

Stop posting myths.

4 Championhips, 3 FA Cups, 6 FA Cup Finals, 1 League cup win.

Leeds inferior record is 3 Championships, 1 FA Cup win, 3(?) FA Cup Finals, 1 League cup win(I think).

We don't care about Europe. That tippy-tappy football and rolling around is for pansies, blunt. Sorry- you wouldn't know, would you.

Strange they didn't mention Wednesday's "Glorious history" but thats probably because it's highly unlikely there's anyone still alive that remembers it.

One League Cup and Play off final hardly count.

Same could be said for Villa, who won their major trophies before we did!

And can I point out, that is one League Cup and one play-off final more than you bottling b*stards! lol

Eh.... how do you work that out.

far from me to defend L**ds but.........

Wednesday's fan base is nowhere near as good or even better, you've not averaged over 30k for well over 40 years.

The stadiums debateable, both are showing there age.

As for History, Wednesday's is all pre WW2. As I said, nobodys left to remember it.

Whats your European pedigree, youv'e never been to European cup final, you've never won the UEFA cup you've not even been in the Champions League qualifying rounds never mind to a semi final.

Stop posting myths.

Sheffield Wednesday = Yorkshire's most successful club. Fact.

Deal with it lad, deal with it.

Villa won the League in 1980/81 and the European Cup in 1982, try and keep up.

One more trophy than us in the last 30 years.

Keep trying...

Yep, you were a MASSIVE club 82 years ago, if it was actually the same club. Wasn't it "The Wednesday" that was so succesful against teams such as Small Heath and Grimsby Town, FFS.

Face it your glorious history is only just in living memory.

I don't normally say anything on occasions like this, but it must sting to attempt to belittle us in those terms when there has to be a little bell ringing at the back of your head, reminding you that however much you try to diminish US like this, you just make yourselves even worse because you've got less. Even when it's reduced to your own terms, you're a complete irrelevancy.

I don't normally say anything on occasions like this, but it must sting to attempt to belittle us in those terms when there has to be a little bell ringing at the back of your head, reminding you that however much you try to diminish US like this, you just make yourselves even worse because you've got less. Even when it's reduced to your own terms, you're a complete irrelevancy.

lol

It must be bad times for this little piggy if he/she/it is having to defend Leeds United to try and win an argument regarding Sheffield Wednesday!

Unfortunately for this little piggy, both his club and the club he's trying to defend are less successful than Sheffield Wednesday.

F*ck me, even Huddersfield have won more top flight league titles than Leeds (and Sheffield United!)!! How embarrassing!! lol

3 more actually, they won the League cup in 1994 and 1996.

You really a board member :wacko:

Don't forget the Intertoto Cup in 2001!

But, I'll refer you back to the original point; Villa's success before it counts (or so you claim);

Champions of England;

1893-94, 1895-96, 1896-97, 1898-99, 1899-1900. 1909-10

FA Cup;

1887, 1895, 1897, 1905, 1913, 1920

All of which you say don't count.

lol lol lol

This is what makes Villa the club they are today, not the very moderate (in comparison to the above) success they've had post-war.

You know it, I know it, every f*cker knows it. But you keep rattling on to yourself! lol

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

lol

It must be bad times for this little piggy if he/she/it is having to defend Leeds United to try and win an argument regarding Sheffield Wednesday!

Unfortunately for this little piggy, both his club and the club he's trying to defend are less successful than Sheffield Wednesday.

F*ck me, even Huddersfield have won more top flight league titles than Leeds (and Sheffield United!)!! How embarrassing!! lol

Slightly less embarrassing because no ones around to tell the tale of how Massive Wednesday used to be PRE WAR.

Don't forget the Intertoto Cup in 2001!

But, I'll refer you back to the original point; Villa's success before it counts (or so you claim);

Champions of England;

1893-94, 1895-96, 1896-97, 1898-99, 1899-1900. 1909-10

FA Cup;

1887, 1895, 1897, 1905, 1913, 1920

All of which you say don't count.

lol lol lol

This is what makes Villa the club they are today, not the very moderate (in comparison to the above) success they've had post-war.

You know it, I know it, every f*cker knows it. But you keep rattling on to yourself! lol

Don't remember writing that they didn't count but it strenghtens your argument I suppose.

Don't remember writing that they didn't count but it strenghtens your argument I suppose.

You said Wednesday's wins pre-war don't f*cking count, so by the same token I'm assuming you are also saying Villa's don't, you thick c*nt! lol

Deary me, there are some thick, deluded Blades on Bladesmad, but they've got f*ck all on you! lol

You said Wednesday's wins pre-war don't f*cking count, so by the same token I'm assuming you are also saying Villa's don't, you thick c*nt! lol

Deary me, there are some thick, deluded Blades on Bladesmad, but they've got f*ck all on you! lol

Please highlight the quote where I stated they don't count.

Muppet.