Here we go again

Guest intercity0wl

Pretty easy that when your at work in another county. :)

I'm sat between Portsmouth and Chichester and when I get home later I will have tickets in hand.

Called preparation fellas. Never rely on the poo pooty phone lines and website.

When will you people learn?

Feels to me that this is being done on purpose to cater for the demand in the ticket office first, far too convenient for both systems to magically be down.

Without opening the age old can of worms, it's not on if thats the case, people should at least know where they stand with there chosen method of buying tickets.

Aye i don't mind if they are giving priority to fans in the queue, but the club should have bloody well communicated that.

Feels to me that this is being done on purpose to cater for the demand in the ticket office first, far too convenient for both systems to magically be down.

Without opening the age old can of worms, it's not on if thats the case, people should at least know where they stand with there chosen method of buying tickets.

I'll buy that, Any other club and I would rule this out, but nothing would surprise me with our ticket office simpletons,

It just seems strange that you can book tickets for every game except Derby.

Guest York-owl-chris

Aye i don't mind if they are giving priority to fans in the queue, but the club should have bloody well communicated that.

I mind. I would queue if I lived near Hillsborough...but I don't. Fans in the queue aren't anymore 'loyal' than us.

Guest Woz1867

Just got through to the ticket office and booked them.

good luck to everyone trying to get tickets today.

Up the Owls

I'm sat between Portsmouth and Chichester and when I get home later I will have tickets in hand.

Called preparation fellas. Never rely on the poo pooty phone lines and website.

When will you people learn?

Whys that then Mr smuggish?

Nope online site just keeps throwing me out when selecting 1 ticket.

If they are changing the priority method of allocating tickets from online to those queuing in person, it would be nice to let us know.

Not everyone can book a monday morning off work.

Guest intercity0wl

Still a hell of a long way to go behind the scenes at the club, to even contemplate being able to deal with what the premiership and its off field demands, the sale of 60,000 home tickets, or 5,000 away tickets is something the big boys would do with ease..