Buxton, Gardner, Llera, Reda

Picnic, Semedo, Lines, JJ

Madine, Maguire

With the hopeful new additions

Kirkland,

Buxton, Gardner, Reda, Mattock,

Antonio, Semedo, Norris, Picnic

Madine, Bothroyd

The latter side would be capable of a top ten finish IMO, the first starting 11 - low mid table.

I appreciate Buxton has been injured but how anyone can cast him aside following last seasons performances is beyond a joke. Reda is a problem for us, where does he play next season? I would give him a Paul Warhurst cameo, see how he does up front!

Ok here we go:

With the current squad:

Kirkland

Madine, Maguire

Kirkland,

Madine, Bothroyd

The latter side would be capable of a top ten finish IMO, the first starting 11 - low mid table.

I appreciate Buxton has been injured but how anyone can cast him aside following last seasons performances is beyond a joke. Reda is a problem for us, where does he play next season? I would give him a Paul Warhurst cameo, see how he does up front!

Why have you unnecessarily changed your back four?

Guest wadsgod

Can't believe so many people have disregarded Reda so easy. IMO he'll be a big player for us next season.

Guest theowls 93

Ok here we go:

With the current squad:

Kirkland

Madine, Maguire

Kirkland,

Madine, Bothroyd

I don't see the reasoning for changing the back 4?

I will be slightly disappointed if we end up starting with JJ, especially after seeing what 2 genuinely quality wingers can do for us at the end of last season.

But at the moment it looks quite likely, either way I think we'll be alright, fancy a good result at Derby.

Edited by leea8331

Guest Retfordowl74

I cant believe people have just dropped buxton after last season, i think lee is a potentially a great signing but if buxton is fit for the start of the season its his shirt to loose and lee's to win. and m jones scores last night and hes straight in everyones line up, last week he was on everyones list of players to move on... very fickle

and im sick of checking this site 500 times a day its doing my head in!! i think i have addiction issues

UTO WAWAW

Guest derbyowl

I think it's clear from the line-ups given so far on current squad we need to strengthen the midfield urgently IMO. I like lines but unproven at this level at the mo, semedo will be fine. Pecknik dont know much about him, JJ should not be a starter in the champ, m jones didn't even get games in the league below. We need 2 wingers, a CM and another CB and another striker. Obviously we will need to move players on but ad a squad we are taking a nice shape IMO, I like the styles of pecknic (from what I have seen) and maguire both players who utilise space, gives us a new dimension.

Kirkland, Buxton Gardner new cb mattock, pecknic new cm semedo new winger, madine maguire.

Edited by derbyowl