Mr Joey Barton

Guest hirsty9

Put your picture up then.

Fairs, fair.

Thats why he's called himself sniper....he shoots people in the back

Guest Sniper1

:tango: Some sensitive souls on Owlstalk at times.

Sorry standerino if i hurt your feelings, just having a bit of banter.

You have nice hair.

Guest Sniper1

Thats why he's called himself sniper....he shoots people in the back

Snipers are not really employed to shoot people in the back, from 0-300m id be looking for a head shot, over 300m id go for Centre of mass.

Either way they are going down.

Guest Sniper1

I can't believe Jon's turned against me, i thought we were allies.

Reading, im a bloke, why do you want my pic?

Mate works in the health food shop. Just seen Joey Barton signing up for an organic veg box. Seemed like a sensitive guy. Health conscious. Philosophical. Doubt they'd deliver to Queens Park to be honest. Bit of a flash point when they told him to expect lots of greens. He said he only wants blue and whites until next summer. They said they'd use food colouring on his parsnips if he promised not to nut them. Happy days.

I can see the sense in it, Barton's probably not the sort of player you want kicking around for 10 games, tweeting himself into more trouble doing nowt much else.

Instead, loan him out, makes it look like you are taking his punishment seriously meanwhile he serves his ban quicker, QPR get to experiment with a new, possibly more balanced team, while he gets back to fitness at another club and then QPR decide whether they need him back or not, meanwhile time heals his latest misdemeanors and he spends some time in the shop window.

Makes loads of sense.

Would it happen to be Esporta/now Virgin? Saw Madine talking to someone who works there about joining. Didn't make sense to me but suppose if you're living far away from Hillsborough and doing a bit extra/work on your own during pre-season, does add up. Pool, sauna, etc helpful during gruelling pre-season for sore body. Also, he's just had a little one and think the creche is either free or bit extra so maybe just wants some cheap childcare.

Madine lives in Hillsborough though!