Before I trail to the megastore ......

Shall I ring the pub to make sure they've got some beer before I stroll down later?

if they didnt have any yesterday, and you were worried they might not have any today would you:

A) ring up and ask

B) take a risk and just go down anyway

C) go straight in owlstalk and cry like a baby before doing either a or b

left my number yesterday they phoned earlier to say all shirts now in just been down its packed

Shop 1 - 0 Moaners

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Big Guns

Grown men shouldn't wear Wednesday sun hats.

ffs

:laugh:

I agree ,have they got any would ring up and ask but I've not got there phone number...

Ridiculous policy at the megastore :-@ wait in a massive line to pay for the shirts and when you ask for printing you are then told that you have to join the back of the same queue and have them as seperate transactions, never done it like this before when iv purchased, correct me if im wrong

Guest Fedor

You just wait for me to post common sense then jump in and try hypin up drama where there aint any

Its common sense to call up before setting off if concerned about stock

read what intercity owl put cos I agree with him. You have been defensive all week about any criticism aimed at the kit or the club thats why I continue to bait you. Why would the club have such a great marketing tease :rolleyes: and then not have any stock to sell its absolutely ludicrous.

Guest davylowe

Just got back from the megastore bought myself a shirt pair of socks and a mug.

Guess what ?

I never rang up to ask about stock because i thought i'm buying summat any way and i can get out the way of our lass for a

few hours.

Jobs a flippinggoodun.

Ridiculous policy at the megastore :-@ wait in a massive line to pay for the shirts and when you ask for printing you are then told that you have to join the back of the same queue and have them as seperate transactions, never done it like this before when iv purchased, correct me if im wrong

sorry pal i think you are wrong i didnt get any printed but people at side of me when paying were paying for printing along with shirts then just told to wait at the side while printing was done

Really???

Been told none left

Shelves were rammed full of adult shirts. They had plenty of kids shirts but I didn't notice all sizes as was only looking for a 2 year old.

My mate just rang up though and apparently there's barely any shirts left now.

read what intercity owl put cos I agree with him. You have been defensive all week about any criticism aimed at the kit or the club thats why I continue to bait you. Why would the club have such a great marketing tease :rolleyes: and then not have any stock to sell its absolutely ludicrous.

1) why would you take pleasure in baiting a fellow wednesday fan? Are you a blade?

2) if retail have fooked up thats nowt to do with me/owlstalk or even the teaser/promotions

3) hour long queues after a teaser campaign that was slated for a shirt nobody wanted

Neil 3 - 0 Fedor

sorry pal i think you are wrong i didnt get any printed but people at side of me when paying were paying for printing along with shirts then just told to wait at the side while printing was done

Whats that ?

FACTS VS MOANING ?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Before you start crying like girls

RING UP AND ASK

ta

It's a shop.

It only exists to sell things, and in particular it's biggest selling lines.

Surely there would be no need to ring, as there would be no reason why a shop wouldn't have said 'things' to sell*?

Obviously the PR/marketing dept. will keep everybody informed with the latest up-to-the minute news of availability etc**?

(*Unless, of course, the stock ordering is performed by cretins?)

(**Unless the marketing of stock availability is tasked to the cretins dumber mate?)

I just spoke to them , they say they have had children's kit delivered.

Why dont you just ring up and ask!!

Not that I have to furnish you with my itinerary for the day but they weren't open when I planned to set out this morning.

However if you had taken the time to read back in your haste to use multiple exclamation marks, you will see that I did indeed talk to them and I bought the kit without any problem

Very few kids shirt left 10-15 not much variety in size

Adults

Small is very small about 10ish left

Medium I'm quite small for a bloke 5ft8 and medium is right for me so most blokes will need at least large. Quite a few mediums left.

Large maybe about 20 left

XL can't find any

XXL 1 left

XXXL about 10 left

XXXXL 6 left but they're stupidly big if anyone needs one if them you need to spend your cash on a gym membership instead