Before I trail to the megastore ......

Guest Fedor

1) why would you take pleasure in baiting a fellow wednesday fan? Are you a blade?

2) if retail have fooked up thats nowt to do with me/owlstalk or even the teaser/promotions

3) hour long queues after a teaser campaign that was slated for a shirt nobody wanted

Neil 3 - 0 Fedor

Whats that ?

FACTS VS MOANING ?

lol

1) If someones being all mardy like you then I will tease them

2)So why are you being so arsey about it and taking it all personally

3)Not everybody said they didnt want one so stop making things up

Game, set and Match to Fedor

Guest Big Guns

Baiting fellow Wednesday fans ,flip me that's mostly wot happens every day on this site

I'm sure we all get pleasure from it ...

Baiting fellow Wednesday fans ,flip me that's mostly wot happens every day on this site

I'm sure we all get pleasure from it ...

Have you nowt better to do guns? You know like get shagged once in a while? Go out? Or do you just live on here?

Guest Fedor

Opinions is one thing - like the shirt or not = fine

Baiting individuals for fun is flipping sad

Is that not what you did with the 9am marketing thread

Fans vs fans

Sad day...

Agree that is sad but what I find more disappointing is that talking to the very nice lady in the shop today when buying new shirts for the kids, she said that over the last two days she had been abusively sworn at several times because people hadn't been able to find the size they wanted. Wish people like that didn't 'support' our club.

Agree that is sad but what I find more disappointing is that talking to the very nice lady in the shop today when buying new shirts for the kids, she said that over the last two days she had been abusively sworn at several times because people hadn't been able to find the size they wanted. Wish people like that didn't 'support' our club.

Thats the thing though - this DOES happen and most Owlstalk members dont believe it does

The staff get some right abuse

Just look at the threads on here this week - some proper nobhead posts chucking abuse about

I hear all the time from staff at SWFC what some of our 'fans' say/do and its genuinely shocking

The kind of abuse the staff put up with sometimes is the stuff youd expect pig fans to chuck at them not fans of our own club

Thankfully not everyone is like that but when the abuse comes its not easy, especially as they cant just turn round and tell em to flip off like I can on here

Some reyt bellends 'support' this club, wanting everything on a flipping plate without them putting in any effort whatsoever, and wanting unreasonable things that they dont get anywhere else

99.999999% of our fans are THE BEST fans in the world

The others are mentalist nobbers you wish would flip off t'lane

Some watered down examples of these people have shown their faces on here this week - finding it fun to bait ither wednesday fans and looking for any excuse to attack the club and its staff

Fair enough if you dont like a product, but flip me theres limits to what you could/should do and how to behave

Some of our staff get proper upset by it and have no right of reply like I do which must be even more frustrating when getting called by some toothless mentalist over the fact they didnt personally hand deliver something to them in a gold tray whilst bowIng down to them and noshing them off (oh yeah and it has to be for free too cos its SWFC)

This is the side that you guys dont see (unless you notice watered down/moderated versions of the mentalists on here occasionally) but its there and its serious abuse too

Ps you could say ''club should deal wi em - take their season tickets off em' etc

The second you do that they come on here bleating how they did nothin wrong and the club us unfair etc (but like the ones where racists get tackled by the club)

Like I say 99.99999% of our fans are just THE BEST

the remainder tho are pretty scary...

Owlstalk Shop

sorry pal i think you are wrong i didnt get any printed but people at side of me when paying were paying for printing along with shirts then just told to wait at the side while printing was done

That was more of a "correct me if they have done this before" it wasnt policy hearsay its what they made us do............ but oh well this was saturdays whinge gary megson

Guest GreenGoose

XXXXL 6 left but they're stupidly big if anyone needs one if them you need to spend your cash on a gym membership instead

This comment has made my life hahaha

Guest Big Guns

Opinions is one thing - like the shirt or not = fine

Baiting individuals for fun is flipping sad

flip me your the biggest individual baiter on here by a mile.

If you didn't own the site your army of flippingNazi mods would have banned you long ago...