Before I trail to the megastore ......

Guest peterathertonfanclub

They took our names and numbers to contact us when in. No call yet .............

Guest intercity0wl

Does anyone know if kids sizes will be available this morning ?

Was going to drive over my self this morning but having read on one of the other Threads that there was no XL, and other sizes were limited i see no point in wasing money on Fuel. Does the club actually have anybody who can communicate to the Fanbase as a whole, through whatever media source they want just what is and isn't happening with regard to this latest in the long line of F**ked up Launches.

Off the field (and I DONT mean the store staff) i can think of no other proffesional club who are as inept as wednesday when it comes to the simple job of keeping supporters updated on non playing matter such as this.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Big Guns

Why doesn't no one care about sun hats

Especially you bald fookers your going to burn your flippingheads ....

Guest intercity0wl

Before you start crying like girls

RING UP AND ASK

ta

Why will they answer ?, and why should People have to ring up a supposedly massive organisation like SWFC to see if they have something they want us to part with money to buy in stock, somehow cannot see a scouser or a manc having to call their respective clubs up to see what sizes they have in of next seasons Kit, can you ?, use the website, use the Forums, use the Radio, use the press, its simple really, yet not quite sinple enough for us it seem.

Why will they answer ?, and why should People have to ring up a supposedly massive organisation like SWFC to see if they have something they want us to part with money to buy in stock, somehow cannot see a scouser or a manc having to call their respective clubs up to see what sizes they have in of next seasons Kit, can you ?, use the website, use the Forums, use the Radio, use the press, its simple really, yet not quite sinple enough for us it seem.

I dont see Next tweetig out stock levels

Or BHS

Or Timberland

Or HmV

Stop being a nob and drop the 'we need everything on a plate cos we are messed up' stance

Get realistic

Pick the flipping phone up people

Ask the megastore instead of whinging on here like little women off emmerdale

Owlstalk Shop

I dont see Next tweetig out stock levels

Or BHS

Or Timberland

Or HmV

Stop being a nob and drop the 'we need everything on a plate cos we are messed up' stance

Get realistic

Pick the flipping phone up people

Ask the megastore instead of whinging on here like little women off emmerdale

I do think he should phone in... but the reason none of those companies communicate that they're out of stock is because they're actually organised so don't go out of stock this easily... :biggrin:

Edited by EcclesallOwl

I do think he should phone in... but the reason none of those companies communicate that they're out of stock is because they're actually organised so don't go out of stock this easily... :biggrin:

Which makes my point about ringing up more relevant

But instead we have people clamouring to slag the club off by running on here to whinge that we MAY be out of stock before ringing up to check

Beggers belief

Are these people flipping blades, stupid, or a combo of both?

Owlstalk Shop