"collar being round is always a danger"

"too baggy"

"too tight"

"wrong blue"

"stuck on sponsor"

"i might not like it three years after i buy it"

"wrong size stripes"

"last years was better"

"im worried they might not have it in stock but wont ring up as the shop staff should be ringing ME with hourly stock updates even tho i said I wasnt buying it.

So im gonna set off without ringing in the hope ts out of stock so I can then come back on here later full of pompous self importance and speaking with the authority kf a fashion designer and high street retailer when in reality im a tracksuit wearing doley who had no intention if buying one and am just joining in through peer pressure and in the midst of thatchers britain"

Cockends

Owlstalk Shop

Guest The Horse

I can understand peoples' arguments when they say that you shouldn't have to ring up and check because you wouldn't ring up your usual high street shop to see if they have Baked Beans in stock but......

We are still a club that just a very short time ago was on the brink of not being in existence.

I'm sure the club wants to do everything it can to provide a first class service to the fans who stuck with it through thick and thin.

But I can imagine that we're still very raw in places and it will still take time to get back to being a well oiled commercial machine.

We're gonna have to live with that very small inconvenience to our on-demand lifestyles for a bit longer. But it will come.

Stick with it Owls!

Edited by The Horse

Bought shirt this morning, got there for 9am and the shelves were full of all sizes including kids!

Really???

Been told none left

Guest Cheese

Its common sense to call up before setting off if concerned about stock

It's common sense to communicate to the fans that on the day of the kit launch there won't be any kids sizes.

For any one buying the full kit check the shorts have the badge on. I bought a toddler kit and their is no Wednesday badge. I asked the woman at the shop and she said they don't put them on toddler kits. So when I got home I checked his other 4 kits and they all have the owl and I'm sure it's usually £30 now it's £35