Guest AnotherOwl

I would be very disappointed to see Lowe leave. Definitely reckon he's got what it takes to give the Championship a good shot.

There's no room for sentiment in football.

Ryan Lowe, great lad, apprieciate his effort and honesty

If it meant getting in Klasnic, Ranger etc...someone to take us to the next level, then it must be done.

If Lowe remains an Owl, I'll be singing his name

Guest wilyfox

There's no room for sentiment in football.

Ryan Lowe, great lad, apprieciate his effort and honesty

If it meant getting in Klasnic, Ranger etc...someone to take us to the next level, then it must be done.

If Lowe remains an Owl, I'll be singing his name

then why do we support Wednesday...?!

Ryan Lowe - never going to be premier league - but deserves his chance in the championship next season after his efforts last season. Good footballing brain, makes good runs off the ball but his conversion rate to chances sometimes lets him down,

This will be the final year of his contract so I think he will be a squad player but I like guys who try, maybe he will prove to be better than we think either way he deserves a chance.

He is a great squad player, always offers a different option from the bench. Dont get me wrong he isnt the best forward, but his movement is really good, cant fault his work rate, and can find a goal.

He, like all of us, loves Sheffield Wednesday, he works his ar$e off whenever he does feature. Would have liked to see him given a chance for us in the Championship, and help fire us back in to the premiership

Lowe will be a perfect squad player next season. What's the point of off loading all our squad players then bringing players in who won't be happy sitting in the bench. Got to get the balance right .

Lowe will chip in with 5-10 goals next season in all comps.

The type of player we were so hopelessly devoid of when we went down two years ago.

Definately deserves his chance at Championship level.

His technique is awesome and his work rate first class.

Since Madine came back fit he's slowly slipped into Heffernan MK2, which is a flipping horrible thing to happen to someone as good as Lowe.

He has great movement along the line, drags defenders all over the place. A very intelligent player.

Yes he`s getting on a bit, but he deserves a shot at the Championship.

I`m not saying he should be a starter, but if he is happy to be a bench player...then I would like him to stay.

I doubt he is costing us a lot.

Is this his last year with us too?

then why do we support Wednesday...?!

There's a difference.

We are Wednesday, we put money into Wednesday.

The players (above a certain age) need Wednesday, Ryan Lowe is a 100%er, I think he's a good player but I wouldn't say...

"Forget Ranger we've got Lowe"

We need Ranger, Antonio etc...players who are entering their prime, not players who are leaving their prime behind