Shitstorm Friday

I'm new to this site. Whats a friday shitstorm usually mean ??????? :huh:

About 10-15 pages completely devoid of any real news, with the odd story concerning Trestle tables thrown in and, occasionally, a discussion around types of biscuit Owlstalk members prefer..

About 10-15 pages completely devoid of any real news, with the odd story concerning Trestle tables thrown in and, occasionally, a discussion around types of biscuit Owlstalk members prefer..

It's got to be bourbons surely

Take over bids, player sales, manager sackings, more take over bids, broken fax machines, dead popes and PO boxes usually

I'm relatively new too, mate. Can someone, for the love of God, please explain to me the dead pope reference?

Thanking you.

I'm relatively new too, mate. Can someone, for the love of God, please explain to me the dead pope reference?

Thanking you.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pope's%20dead

A phrase to indicate that the topic or news a person is talking about is old or out of date.

First used on OWLSTALK - based on the tragic death of Pope John Paul II which results in a few hundred threads about "Hey did you see on the news - the Pope died."

The Pope can also be replaced by some other ancient event or figure

eg:

Jesus Christ has been born

George Best has a drink problem

Dinosaurs wiped out

n00b: Hey, did you hear about <<insert yesterdays news event>>?

user: Hey, did you heard - the Pope's dead

I'm new to this site. Whats a friday shitstorm usually mean ??????? :huh:

You know when you're a kid and you get reyt excited about Christmas, you build it up for weeks and weeks and then when you open your presents and all you got is a pair of boxers, 5 pairs of socks and a chocolate orange? Well it's like that.

he died moving a trestle table laden with biscuits. An ex muck star tried to help out but to no avail

I wonder what happened to tittysaurus, i was really hoping she was going to buy us out.. the megastore might have become a more interesting place to shop if she did..

Just seen two blokes in fancy dress getting into a Mercedes emblazoned with Wednesday badges outside Hillsborough Park. One was dressed as Frankenstein's monster and the other as a ginger dwarf...

Anyone heard owt?

we are re-signing Chris adamson and JOC? :st2:

Just seen two blokes in fancy dress getting into a Mercedes emblazoned with Wednesday badges outside Hillsborough Park. One was dressed as Frankenstein's monster and the other as a ginger dwarf...

Anyone heard owt?

Watch this space :st2: