SHEFFIELD UNITED vs HUDDERSFIELD - OFFICIAL MATCHDAY THREAD

As some blades I know have stupidly booked the 7pm train back I hope they lose on penalties, meaning they only get back to st pancras in time to see their train pull away into the London twilight. Having to fork out for extra train tickets after a penalty shoot out loss, hopefully with a bit of sunburn thrown in. Quality.

Excellent, and with that length of shoot-out they're sure to have had trouble getting back in time for it!

Simonsen having a good game tbf......

You can say that again...

After all the grief he's been getting. Watch "simmo" be the hero.

Too right lol

Brilliant day

Sports Cafe in London erupts into Wednesday song as Simonsen shoots out the stadium

Snivelling blades in the corner scurry out. and i thought it was full of Hudders fans.

:tango:

Any one else there

:Hirsty:

uNITED WERE SIMPLY HORRIFIC IN ALL THREE PLAY OFF GAMES THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED EVENTUALLY

Got to be 3 of the worst games seen on Sky and we've produced some shockers on there

Guest keyser soze

Wilson led Swindon to the L1 play off final in 2010. He was sacked as they were relegated the following season. We can dream???

One man team that ‘buckled’ when he departed.

They’re on the way back down to the ‘4’ th division where they belong.

Couldn’t be better.

That penalty was worse than Westies.

As an Owl for 40 years, savour it lads/lasses it don’t get much better than this.

Guest on the band wagon

oh dear and to think they could afford to lose the derby and would still go up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not think the season could have gone much better

Epic crumble from the pigs, you just could n't write it

Was lounging on a deck chair in Kensington Gardens (I'm a London-based Owl these days). Beautiful sunshine, good book, cool drink - day can't get much better. Click refresh on my phone. See "Simmo" has missed. Fall out of deck chair laughing.

Edited by BlueandWhiteOwl

Guest Distraught!

Wilson led Swindon to the L1 play off final in 2010. He was sacked as they were relegated the following season. We can dream???

And who was it that got Swindon promoted again? :biggrin:

Should be fun seeing Agent Wilson and Paulo in the same technical area.

Guys does any one have a link to the penalties as shown on sky ?

seems plenty on youtube on phones from the crowd but they are crap

Going to a family do in Surrey and there are 2 west ham fans who haven't seen it yet fancied having a laugh and play the whole penalties not just the last one -thought someone had put in on here but cant find it