Nile Ranger

Guest Big Guns

I hope we do I think with a full pre season and under Dave Jones we could have a top player ....

Guest Big Guns

I'd love to sign him. As BG said, he would be a great player with a full pre season.

God I just agreed with BG, I feel sick.

You'd be surprised how many people agree with me on here

I'm always right tbh...

Guest Foxhill Owl

Barnsley should have learnt their lesson not to compete with us for players.

They couldn't even attract O'Grady when we were a league below them.

I don't think it was a matter of attracting him, I bet we offered him a lot more money than Barnsley can afford .

I hope we do I think with a full pre season and under Dave Jones we could have a top player ....

I'd agree with you there BG. There is enough raw talent and he needs 1st team football week in week out, which at his point in his career,he won't get at Newcastle (or any premier league club).

Obviously I'm in the complete minority here, but he just didn't do enough for me.

Thought he looked very light weight and for a lad that is supposely highly rated, I didn't think he provided us with much threat at all.

His 2nd half performance at home to Wycombe was imo his best.

But I would also agree then there is no coincidence that when he signed, our form dramatically turned for the better.

Difficult choice.

Guest Sniper1

Defo Guns, if we could secure Nile on a season long loan then that would be quality.

If this was to happen then i would still want a rapid striker alongside either of these two, with Ryan Lowe 4th choice, O'Grady 5th.

That 2nd Striker is where we need to be spending some of Milans money.

Antonio and Treacy are key too, we were creating so much with these two on either side.