Has anyone stopped smiling yet?

Guest CAROWL

Guest CAROWL

Been out today and i'm sure people thought i was mad as i have a MASSIVE smile on my face that just won't go away, i just hope nothing awful happens in the next few months as i think this smiles going to last a very long time :Hirsty:

I have watched the football league show about 5 times today, whilst nursing a truly horrendous hangover.

Everytime Antonio's goes through and scores, I get goosebumps. The roar from a packed hillsborough is spine tingling and I swear gets louder everytime I watch it.

I bloody love Sheffield Wednesday and this club. We are flippingback!!

Guest bungledinho

my jaw hurts, my throat hurts and my neck hurts. That from shouting at the radio and then out on the town with a big grin and weds top on last night. Still worth EVERY ache to be able to sit here and read transfer "targets" already and know we're up and loving it.

Saw on the BBC page that DJ has said theres no reason why we can't do a back to back promotion :) Loving it

I will be smiling all summer long after yesterday and not just because we are going up but because of who we beat to that last auto spot and how we did it. Most awesome run in that I can remember and probably since the "Great Escape" of 1927/28.

I will be smiling all summer long after yesterday and not just because we are going up but because of who we beat to that last auto spot and how we did it. Most awesome run in that I can remember and probably since the "Great Escape" of 1927/28.

i like to think about the hare and the tortoise scenario utah mate ,like your appraisal of it though

Edited by trevdi9

Guest jeffrey

I have watched the football league show about 5 times today, whilst nursing a truly horrendous hangover.

Everytime Antonio's goes through and scores, I get goosebumps. The roar from a packed hillsborough is spine tingling and I swear gets louder everytime I watch it.

I bloody love Sheffield Wednesday and this club. We are flippingback!!

same here i hope a dvd of the whole event is brought out