jones' comments on football heaven

Guest cabangaowl

Guest cabangaowl

Any chance someone could pick out out the best bits from it please, couldn't listen in as i was out cheers

Guest Big Guns

You should never be happy with wot you've got

And always be looking to improve lol

The times I've said that to the happy clapper brigade and got shot down...

Happy clappers flippingclueless....

The times your lass as said that to you guns.

A lot of it was covered in the Q&A last week to be honest pal, an interesting comment that stook out to me was something along the lines of everybody at the club commenting that Beevers seems to have had a new lease of life.

Also said the press had misquoted Madine, Coke wanted to come back when Jones came in but can't, spoke a bit about the academy level 2 status (as pet the Q&A), thinks we are good enough to go up as well.

It'll probably on Iplayer now if you want to listen to it mate although as I say, not a lot covered that wasn't in last weeks Q&A.

Also said the press had misquoted Madine, Coke wanted to come back when Jones came in but can't, spoke a bit about the academy level 2 status (as pet the Q&A), thinks we are good enough to go up as well.

Academy level 2 status will be a lot harder to achieve than people think. Main area being 20 teams have applied and only 2 will be selected.

Half of the Prem and football league must have either tried to sign Beevers or had him watched. First Megson, and now Jones. Pleased to hear that he's got his 'mojo' back. Think most thought something had to change for him to get back on the right track - hopefully, the change in management, rather than a change in club, will do the trick. I hope he's been watching Batth and spends a bit more time in the gym, always wanted to see him a bit more muscular (no homo - this negates slight gayness of statement).

My only issue with Jones, he keeps saying that thing about the goalposts of success having been moved during his time in football, and how third top is a failure and third bottom can be a success. All the leagues that he and we are concerned with, third bottom is relegation so will never be considered success. I get what he's saying but needs to change it to fourth top and fourth bottom to make sense.

I thought I was doing bad with almost 200 reds, but you, WTF!

Guest Big Guns

I thought I was doing bad with almost 200 reds, but you, WTF!

Yes but they all love me well except salmonbones whos going to kill me lol

It's cos I'm always,right so they neg me:)