The Run-In Updated

Uppercase = Home Games

Lowercase= Away Games

Games highlighted in yellow are against current top 10 opposition.

I had a feeling that if we didn't get above the pigs yesterday we might not manage it again for the rest of the season.

We have a difficult April so it's a case of trying for max. points this month and hanging on. I'm hopefull though that a couple of inspired loans and new manager factor could see us go on a great run.

Edited by BIG D

Difficult - but recent result as well as results from previous seasons show that the run-in often produce weird and unexpected result - the at the bottom end often get scrappy in results in their fight to avoid the drop. I'm not going to predict anything yet... every game is important - we just need to win as amny as possible and hope for the best.

Guest pembo55

First time I've looked properly and our April fixtures are horribly hard let's hope this form continues as if we do well in that period, we will finish above united as always they fall off towards end of season.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

I think the blunts will struggle at Colchester, but the last 10 or 11 games are going to be a roller coaster i am sure of that

I've just done a BBC L1 predictor and have us winning the league with 91 points, Charlton second on 85, Hudds on 80 and United also on 80 with Mk and Carlisle both on 77.

Also have Chesterfield stating up by one point.

http://news.bbc.co.u...tor/default.stm

Okay here goes, I think wednesday will win the league now lol.

Edited by TaxiMark