Best case scenario for blunts

Guest James-The-Owl

Guest James-The-Owl

I can't see the pigs getting more than 4 points from their next two games.

Brentford is a notoriously difficult place to go, they've always been pretty solid on their home patch. I don't think anyone in the league would fancy going down to Colchester midweek either.

So let's say for the sake of argument they drop two points from those two games, we win on Saturday, we'll be 2 points behind them. That's flip all. And the chances are they won't even get four points from those two games.

We can do it. Huddersfield are in a slightly better position than us at the moment I'd say, but they've always got a draw in them.

Huddersfield away is going to be an absolutely HUGE game.

I can't see the pigs getting more than 4 points from their next two games. Brentford is a notoriously difficult place to go, they've always been pretty solid on their home patch. I don't think anyone in the league would fancy going down to Colchester midweek either. So let's say for the sake of argument they drop two points from those two games, we win on Saturday, we'll be 2 points behind them. That's flip all. And the chances are they won't even get four points from those two games. We can do it. Huddersfield are in a slightly better position than us at the moment I'd say, but they've always got a draw in them. Huddersfield away is going to be an absolutely HUGE game.

dont you mean MASSIVE?

We still have to go to Brentford ourselves, not to mention Huddersfield. But it's also worth remembering all games simply provide an opportunity to put another 3 points on the tally, and no games are "certain" anyway.

Getting hysterical about other peoples results is pretty pointless while there is still a significant number of points left to play for. E.g. Pigs might win their next 2 games, but that won't mean they won't still drop points elsewhere when we wouldn't normally expect it.

The best thing to do is ignore the others and concentrate on ourselves. Keep picking up as many 3 points as we can and let them worry about us.

I can't see the pigs getting more than 4 points from their next two games.

Brentford is a notoriously difficult place to go, they've always been pretty solid on their home patch. I don't think anyone in the league would fancy going down to Colchester midweek either.

So let's say for the sake of argument they drop two points from those two games, we win on Saturday, we'll be 2 points behind them. That's flip all. And the chances are they won't even get four points from those two games.

We can do it. Huddersfield are in a slightly better position than us at the moment I'd say, but they've always got a draw in them.

Huddersfield away is going to be an absolutely HUGE game.

I dont care what blunts do we should concentrate on winning games and there for we wont need to worry about them.