Lewis Buxton

Guest Buxtonian

There are two reasons why I think Buxton is the man of the Season.He's consistant, and he can use both feet. Doesn't seem to worry him unduly when played at Left Back, although this is obviously not his best position. Can and does get forward either on the overlap or by himself. Great all round defender.

Guest justcraig

Excellent player and he's always consistent.

Was outshone last night by Madine, Lowe & Antonio, but still had a decent game.

Excellent player and he's always consistent.

Was outshone last night by Madine, Lowe & Antonio, but still had a decent game.

This!

I totally agree, player of the season for me, come on leaps and bounds, was nervous when he first arrived, but he has matured and if we don't go up, he will be being sniffed around!

Well done Lewis

Guest aj_owl

Definetley one of my favourites, great consistent performer. Wouldnt mind him being back in the middle on set pieces as he capable of heading 1/2 in.

....reminds me of Gary Neville. Straight shouldered posture. Overlapping runs. Great balls into the box. Defensively sound on the ground and in the air. Always positionally perfect. Does more than his fair share of defending. Does more than his fair share of attacking. Never has a bad game. Owns the right hand side of the field whenever he plays in his natural fullback position.

Best player in the club IMHO.

Hope he doesnt get hired on Monday night football then because Neville talks some reight shyte!

I have always stated Buxton is our most consistant performer, nerever less than a 7/10 when he plays.He is actually a CB ( natural position). He is doing a superb job at RB for us and if he does not win player of the season for us there is something wrong!