Megson on Radio 5 live tonight

Guest insideowl

Guest insideowl

A friend of mine has told me Megson is on Radio 5 Live tonight around 8:30pm

Megson is normally extremely truthful. I hope he can spread some sort of light on what happened.

He'll just ramble on about some pointless corner stats to convince gullible fans here that he was the simple most greatest manager we ever could of had or wished for.

not so gullible as some who think we have a world beater who aint started yet ,

Guest foreverSWFC

He'll just ramble on about some pointless corner stats to convince gullible fans here that he was the simple most greatest manager we ever could of had or wished for.

League table doesn't lie, wish you morons would understand that.

It amazes me how anyone can defend the sacking of Megson, especially with our position.

Guest intercity0wl

Should be good, hope Megson gets back into management soon.

I too hope he finds a job soon, and more importantly one he really fancies, I wont be listening to any interview though, as it has no relevance and will have no impact on what happens at my club for the next 12 games, or the future in general.

Jones is incharge now, and the only people i have interest in and and want to hear from now are him him, and others currrently working towarss our success..

Edited by intercity0wl

League table doesn't lie, wish you morons would understand that.

It amazes me how anyone can defend the sacking of Megson, especially with our position.

Morons? He did well till Huddersfield and its gone down hill since then. The teams we have won since then we've struggled and we've been beaten at by some very tame teams.

Fact is you don't win games on long balls, having people who are willing to chase the ball and chasing hopeless things.

If he was sacked for a fallout with Megson or results, I'll trust Mandaric (Who was the only investor not wanting to put us in administration and who paid for all the players we would never have had) over some jester of a manager.

'trust' and mandaric in the same breath

You'd be watching team no where near the top of the table who'd have just had a season with a minus ten point deduction along with selling our best players. You uneducated clown