Megson on Radio 5 live tonight

Guest insideowl

Guest Wirrowl

I must admit - I said that at the time but the tattoo artist swore it was Gary. I also have some chinese symbols. Turned out he copied them from a board in the chinese supermarket and it says "tomatoes half price". Mind you he's cheap.

I think I'd lose all respect for him if he went to that dump.

Don't think Megson/Morgan or Moxey are a perfect mix in honesty.

Megson & Morgan would have more breaks ups than Danielle Lloyd.

Lets face it mate never EVER gonna happen. Could you imagine the 5h1te reaction though? :laugh: Still onwards and upward

Guest Wirrowl

Facts, can you handle them? No

It's a VERY strong League 1 this year. Megson was massively over achieving with a team built in his own image on ten bob. He had no right to be in with a shout of 2nd with that squad yet he was. The derby win was the best day at Hillssborough in at least 15 years.

These are facts too.

Bickering amongst ourselves is pointless. But all the megson bashing is unfair on the bloke. Yes he made mistakes but so does every manager out there. I wish him all the best for the future. He's 100% owl and proud to be one.

The sentence highlighted above suggests that you are in not in any position to call 'insideowl' an uneducated clown. It does, however, draw attention to your own inadequacies in the field of education.

Name me a couple of games since Huddersfield that we've been teams comfortably?

Played ok first half against Tranmere then got battered second half, Hartlepool we were shocking all game they scored we had a ten minute spell when we got ahead and then threw it away, Yeovil absolutely terrible match which we somehow managed to just scrape a win?

And how many terrible games have there been I could go on?

Bet you sit on this site refreshing the page because you clearly don't have a clue! Ha

It's a VERY strong League 1 this year. Megson was massively over achieving with a team built in his own image on ten bob. He had no right to be in with a shout of 2nd with that squad yet he was. The derby win was the best day at Hillssborough in at least 15 years.

These are facts too.

The best day in 15 years? It must have been your first game in 15 years if you think that.

L1 is very poor this year. We are underacheiving

Megson said himself players were letting him down? So how you can say we were over achieving is an embarrassment.

Move on.

Old ground.

History.

Good, luck Dave Jones.

Spot on!

A friend of mine has told me Megson is on Radio 5 Live tonight around 8:30pm

Megson is normally extremely truthful. I hope he can spread some sort of light on what happened.

Get over it for god sake we all know why he got sacked personality clash and winning just 2 games in 10 before blades game. Let's get behind Dave Jones now and lets stop talking about Garry Megson and concentrate on the future!!

Get over it for god sake we all know why he got sacked personality clash and winning just 2 games in 10 before blades game. Let's get behind Dave Jones now and lets stop talking about Garry Megson and concentrate on the future!!

Couldn't put that better.

Guest Wirrowl

Bring back Meggo! I don't like the way it's going. Jones has a 33% points gained record and a zero % win record so far.