Season ticket sales

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Not got mine yet as still paying for last years.

Still don`t agree with timings but this is a legacy from Mr :ls: which was poorly thought out .

Will get mine in a couple of months and are just waiting to see what the increase will be.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Will we be getting new cards this year - or will they just be transferred to this years season ticket .?

Will we be getting new cards this year - or will they just be transferred to this years season ticket .?

Just transferred to this years' season ticket according to the ticket office lady when we renewed last week.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Just transferred to this years' season ticket according to the ticket office lady when we renewed last week.

Fancied a MASSIVE one this year

Last year they "forgot" to load the new season onto mine and my daughters card. Turned up to opening game and couldn't get in. Luckily there was someone form ticket office about who had a little computer thingy to check my details and order them to let us in.

Ended up having to go to ticket office and get a new card.