GET BBCHD ON QUICK ! THIS IS INCREDIBLE

Yup - will always remember remarking in that lounge about how you would never get the documentary aired once they saw what a set of muppets they looked, and also how sad it was that Mittal and Bhati were being taken to the cleaners when a steel billionaire might have been better suited owning a MASSIVE club in the home of steel.......

Regards

Lee

I'm not sure if you thought I was being facitious with my regards andy comment? ......hence your none reply, but it was just mean't as a light hearted joke.

I am genuinely concerned of your well being.

I'm not sure if you thought I was being facitious with my regards andy comment? ......hence your none reply, but it was just mean't as a light hearted joke.

I am genuinely concerned of your well being.

Sorry dude didn't see it.

Recently dislocated my kneecap playing 5aside and dealing with the stress of getting people who don't want to change to change = health ain't good at present.

Thanks for asking though.

Regards

Lee

Guest The Horse

Just watched it all on iplayer.

If anything, this has just made me all the more depressed about modern football.

It's all just business. Purely business.

Not just us as Wednesday supporters but for every other working man who watches his team through the poo and shine and scrapes his last few coppers together to buy a ticket - why are we funding these mercenaries? And I include the players with that as well.

It's madness. There's no connection twixt the boardroom / players / fans. We ALMOST had it with Megson and that's probably where a lot of the furore has come from. For as hard as it is to articulate in a few snappy sentences on a message board; for a few months our club DID have that connection.

Having said that, see you all there tomorrow eve!

Sorry dude didn't see it.

Recently dislocated my kneecap playing 5aside and dealing with the stress of getting people who don't want to change to change = health ain't good at present.

Thanks for asking though.

Regards

Lee

Sorry to hear that, Lee..... although the being able to play 5 a side must be a step in the right direction of sorts?

Hope you're well soon dude.

Just watched it all on iplayer.

If anything, this has just made me all the more depressed about modern football.

It's all just business. Purely business.

Not just us as Wednesday supporters but for every other working man who watches his team through the poo and shine and scrapes his last few coppers together to buy a ticket - why are we funding these mercenaries? And I include the players with that as well.

It's madness. There's no connection twixt the boardroom / players / fans. We ALMOST had it with Megson and that's probably where a lot of the furore has come from. For as hard as it is to articulate in a few snappy sentences on a message board; for a few months our club DID have that connection.

Good post dude

lee tried to bring us together though if i remember correctly ,doomed to failure with curly larry and mo ,though

That's the nail on the head, sadly

Comic genius that- great watch. Briatore is brilliant, I loved him giving it the big one when Mahon scored after Briatore had brought him on. What a life Briatore has had, he is one fat bugger but spends his life squiring supermodels and, by the looks of it, was virtually a football manager as well.

Warnock - simply brilliant. What a manager the man is - looks like QPR have dropped one of the all time ricketts by sacking him and putting yosser Hughes in charge (with that little poo poo Kia creaming the money in the background as usual when Hughes is in charge).

That Amit fella really did come out of it well. A genuinely likeable guy.

Warnock - just can't help but like him

same thoughts exactly

much more likeable then Briatore and that other bloke . is it Paladini? he seems like a right stain at the club

and their press officer, that bloke that was always present during interviews stood at the side of the manager and heading straight back to Paladini to grass Sousa up .. what a c*nt ...

those press releases - jesus wept

real eye opener as to what gets up behind closed doors