Is It Time COG Played On The Left

He clearly struggles to score goals for us,I know he does some good work but he did his best work for Rochdale on the left wing and scored goals to.

Only if we can bring another striker in, but yes- got to be worth a look.

Doesn't look like a winger to me though!

Look at my past posts I've said it most of the season.

Your conclusion after his man of the match striker performance in the derby was "Lets put him in midfield"? Odd. Not sure if you've noticed but in recent times he's scoring more goals than any of our other forward options so probably not the best idea. FYI he never played in midfield, rather on the left side of a front three.

He clearly struggles to score goals for us,I know he does some good work but he did his best work for Rochdale on the left wing and scored goals to.

He didn't play on the left wing, he played left side of a front 3........a bit like we've tried to do as a plan B which hasn;t worked for us.

In my opinion midfield is the bigger problem.......Rochdale had Dagnall we have Semedo.......the creativity difference is MASSIVE.

Were you saying this after the derby? Our best striker by distance.

Or are you trying to say play him as a strker on derby games. and....Our best striker is this just sense o humour?????

Edited by w.owl

He never played left wing in a midfield four for Rochdale.

He played left in a front three.

In a four it would not only limit his game, but also not help ours.

(although, playing Prutton wide is fookin' useless).

We either need to give Mike Jones a bash or sign another winger.

Guest Oadby Owl

We don't want a striker on the left wing, we don't want a central midfielder on the left wing. We want a winger on the left wing. Preferably Mike Jones, til JJ gets back from injury.