This is why Gary went !

If they'd been happening all season, we wouldn't have been sat in 3rd place would we. Drawing a game when we've got no manager is not a shock.

To blame the man who's just been sacked is an absolute joke.

I'm short sighted?

I think you're blinkered.

We are in 3rd place because we had a very good spell, results either side of that have been apalling, Bury, Walsall, Chesterfield, Exeter, Carlisle, the list goes on plus the games we just scraped, Last Wednesday has been coming all season, I'm gobsmacked people are suprised to be honest, thank you Gary......NEXT!

We are in 3rd place because we had a very good spell, results either side of that have been apalling, Bury, Walsall, Chesterfield, Exeter, Carlisle, the list goes on plus the games we just scraped, Last Wednesday has been coming all season, I'm gobsmacked people are suprised to be honest, thank you Gary......NEXT!

And who was in charge during that good spell to get us 3rd?

Absolute rubbish.

All the sides around us have dropped points. Distractions from this week a side, kicking on from derby victory, a win today, we'd have been really positive going into the last few games.

Absolutely terrible decision by Mandaric.

I'm 99% positive he's set us back 12 months.

Edited by B.A Baracus

Whats all this dj this and megson that ,

it all comes back to quality we needed since marshall went , and even before

midfield ball player decent winger and striker that can score goals ,

We have needed this for a long time ,but were left wanting ,

i will leave you to think of the reasons why

Thought you'd signed an amnesty?

But good enough to beat the team sat 2nd in the league?

With Megson in charge?

Come on pal, make your mind up. And you are calling B.A short sighted.

If you think that game was just another league game... well form has always gone out the window for those games DeeeeJ.

Why did Megson not have the capability to get us up against Chesterfield the week before, his tactics are shyte, it's his team but we have had poo poo results all season including today with his team that includes his off field team, move onward and upward, i have a good feeling about the new management team!

And here to you and the rest of the clowns that think ogrady is good for the club,I for 1 supported megson and 100% disagreed how he was sacked,

but read this and megson deserved what he got.

http://wordofsport.b...dave-jones.html

I'm not sure why you think this piece is a condemnation of gary megson - but perhaps the bit of your post that didn't appear originally could explain that.

I feel this is an excellent summation of the situation and should be read by all the GM knockers before blaming him for the deficiencies of Mandaric.

I truly believe that Mandaric is more disingenuous than any other of the parasites running Wednesday over the last four decades. The Press Conference showed his real character and was a disgrace. I cannot believe that he still has any support among true Wednesdayites.

All we can hope is that Dave Jones can motivate his (GM's) team to success in the Play Offs, Mandaric can sell on to someone with a passion for the Owls, who will persuade Dave Jones to become 'Director of Football' and bring gary megson back as Manager!

Absolute rubbish.

All the sides around us have dropped points. Distractions from this week a side, kicking on from derby victory, a win today, we'd have been really positive going into the last few games.

You have absolutely 100% fact no way of proving your assumption. Any I told you so's would purely be based on ifs and buts.

It's the same as me saying if Megson were on charge based on our performance against Chesterfield we'd have lost, I'm 99% sure.

Guest insideowl

And your opinion counts for nothing to me,,,,,,,,,,lump

mine is fact ogrady is crap !! ( as a striker that is)

I agree with the article 100% by the way.

I don't agree o'grady is crap but I think Megson had a vision of ALF and o'grady up top and went to them pair of idiots and ended up with Lowe.

Megson was very vocal with his ideas to sign ALF and o'grady and I think that would have been a brilliant partnership!

You have absolutely 100% fact no way of proving your assumption. Any I told you so's would purely be based on ifs and buts.

It's the same as me saying if Megson were on charge based on our performance against Chesterfield we'd have lost, I'm 99% sure.

I like you FG, but that post is a bit of a nowt post.

My post is how I see it.

If you've got an opinion, crack on and say it mate.

How short sighted are you, we did not get a result today because we are not good enough, these results have been happening all season!

Teams like Rochdale have been getting smashed by all and sundrie, big big chanced missed today, I cannot believe people are so short sighted!

Yes it was a chance missed but don't just make sweeping statements to back this up. Rochdale have picked up of late, their only defeat in the last 5 was to in form Notts County and they picked up points at Colchester and Charlton recently.

We should be looking to win these games though and I would expect some changes on Tuesday.

Absolute rubbish.

And you think Megson sat on the sidelines would have got a win for us today?

BULLSHIT!

These sort of results heve been happening all season and will ultimately cost us, If i was in the same room as you i'd bet you a 100 quid Jones will get us out this division, not because i'ts Jones but because we will use different tactics with Megsons players!

Guest JC Saviour

yes because he consistantly played ogrady

This clown wouldnt score against a meadowhall league side

Pigs don't count then

Whats all this dj this and megson that ,

it all comes back to quality we needed since marshall went , and even before

midfield ball player decent winger and striker that can score goals ,

We have needed this for a long time ,but were left wanting ,

i will leave you to think of the reasons why

exactly BM not replaced creativity needed ever since striker needed the second madine was injured he's comeback a sullen shadow of himself

exactly BM not replaced creativity needed ever since striker needed the second madine was injured he's comeback a sullen shadow of himself

He was a sullen shadow before the one goalscoring run (only one of his career) too. Ever thought his default setting might just be sullen shadow? A very expensive one too.

Blaming Megson hahahahahahahahaha calling it his team after 1 year hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah muppets! no wonder you are where you and have been for 15 years (this is aimed at a minority).

His signings where stop gaps to get you out of this division!

I dont think Megson was fully supported in getting the signings he wanted.

I think he shouldve been given another window, but in all fairness, regardless of this, the team we have now should be beating teams like Rochdale, Chesterfield, Exeter and co. Obviously you cant win them all, but it has been poor recently. Very few managers get to use players that are all their own signings.

Blaming Megson hahahahahahahahaha calling it his team after 1 year hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah muppets! no wonder you are where you and have been for 15 years (this is aimed at a minority).

His signings where stop gaps to get you out of this division!

Shut up you idiot!

You talk about the games we have just scraped, well while some of our wins haven't been convincing we never looked like losing at home before the Charlton game. Do you not think that most of the games we have lost the teams scraped wins against us. Charlton, Chesterfield, Exeter, Walsall, Carlisle and Stevenage at Hillsborough were far from being the better side over the 90 minutes.

We just need to be a bit more clinical and a bit more positive. We may not have the best side in the division but we are still within touching distance of an automatic spot.