This is why Gary went !

And you think Megson sat on the sidelines would have got a win for us today?

BULLSHIT!

These sort of results heve been happening all season and will ultimately cost us, If i was in the same room as you i'd bet you a 100 quid Jones will get us out this division, not because i'ts Jones but because we will use different tactics with Megsons players!

He managed to get enough points to get us to third so maybe he would have. Not sure how you can say bullshit.

These results have been happening all season? We're third?

And, you wouldn't be in the same room as me cause I'm in a car on my way back from Rochdale.

Blaming Megson hahahahahahahahaha calling it his team after 1 year hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah muppets! no wonder you are where you and have been for 15 years (this is aimed at a minority).

His signings where stop gaps to get you out of this division!

Are you fvckin' 5 yrs old?

I like you FG, but that post is a bit of a nowt post.

My post is how I see it.

If you've got an opinion, crack on and say it mate.

I don't understand.

I think today, had Megson been in charge, we'd have lost. We'd have gone the rest of the season scratching for results and then failed in the play off semi finals against a stubborn Stevenage team.

It means nothing though because I can never prove it. Such is your suggestion Milan has set us back 12 months, or that we should gave kept Megson. Neither can prove it.

So yours is actually a nothing post.

When Warnock took over at leedscum he sat in the directors box for the first half where Donny went 2 up. At half time he went into the dressing room and fired them up and they won 3-2. My question is, did DJ do the same or just sit in the directors box all afternoon. Megson did a similar thing when he took over as well so where was the inspiration from DJ today. It was an ideal time for him to seduce us fans.

I'm not sure why you think this piece is a condemnation of gary megson - but perhaps the bit of your post that didn't appear originally could explain that.

I feel this is an excellent summation of the situation and should be read by all the GM knockers before blaming him for the deficiencies of Mandaric.

I truly believe that Mandaric is more disingenuous than any other of the parasites running Wednesday over the last four decades. The Press Conference showed his real character and was a disgrace. I cannot believe that he still has any support among true Wednesdayites.

All we can hope is that Dave Jones can motivate his (GM's) team to success in the Play Offs, Mandaric can sell on to someone with a passion for the Owls, who will persuade Dave Jones to become 'Director of Football' and bring gary megson back as Manager!

I dont know were you are coming from to be exact, but i read threads on here weeks ago that it would be megsons demise sticking with COG.

and by the seems of it ,its true.(and i have said this myself)

The problem with megson he played to many players out of position, this is why newcastle called back tavernier just as 1 fact.

i am not saying that COG is a bad player, but i do know he is not a striker.

He managed to get enough points to get us to third so maybe he would have. Not sure how you can say bullshit.

These results have been happening all season? We're third?

And, you wouldn't be in the same room as me cause I'm in a car on my way back from Rochdale.

Actually he got us enough points to take us to second, and had several chances to take it back. Not recently mind.

You talk about the games we have just scraped, well while some of our wins haven't been convincing we never looked like losing at home before the Charlton game. Do you not think that most of the games we have lost the teams scraped wins against us. Charlton, Chesterfield, Exeter, Walsall, Carlisle and Stevenage at Hillsborough were far from being the better side over the 90 minutes.

We just need to be a bit more clinical and a bit more positive. We may not have the best side in the division but we are still within touching distance of an automatic spot.

Dunno where you are coming from mate but the very fact I have included more than 2 average teams in that list is enough for me.... one word, inconsistancy is enough to wreck our season, I would sack Megson alone because of this, i know exactly where MM is coming from and I love Megson to boot!

Lack of creativity and goals will mean we are in Div 1 next season.

Milan was spot on to get rid of Megson. His insurance is Jones for next season to either build his own team in Div I or Championship. A smart move for me. He is a business man looking for a profit, I cant blame him. That team was Megsons playing how he wanted.

Jones will sort it I am confident of that.

I don't understand.

I think today, had Megson been in charge, we'd have lost. We'd have gone the rest of the season scratching for results and then failed in the play off semi finals against a stubborn Stevenage team.

It means nothing though because I can never prove it. Such is your suggestion Milan has set us back 12 months, or that we should gave kept Megson. Neither can prove it.

So yours is actually a nothing post.

I don't think you do understand.

You think we'd have lost under him today. Although I beg to differ, bearing in mind we drew with the same players without him. Opinion.

You cant prove it no. Because its an opinion. I suggested that he'd set us back 12 months because its my opinion. No I can't prove it. Cause it's an opinion.

So, basically, it's all about opinions.

Find this a bit strange from yourself.

Edited by B.A Baracus

well opinion then fg , but we still neede the quality , and many people moaned in the transfer window,

But like I said yesterday, we signed 5 players in the transfer window. 1 after. We have the 4th highest wage budget. Are you telling me that its Milans fault we signed a goalkeeper, two defenders and a midfielder who looks like he's never seen a ball and a winger who is being kept out the side by prutton?

I don't think you do understand.

You think we'd have lost under him today. Although I beg to differ, bearing in mind we drew with the same players without him. Opinion.

You cant prove it no. Because its an opinion. I suggested that he'd set us back 12 months because its my opinion. No I can't prove it. Cause it's an opinion.

So, basically, it's all about opinions.

Find this a bit strange from yourself.

It's my opinion you will be saying thank *** for MM at the end of this season!! :wink:

Dunno where you are coming from mate but the very fact I have included more than 2 average teams in that list is enough for me.... one word, inconsistancy is enough to wreck our season, I would sack Megson alone because of this, i know exactly where MM is coming from and I love Megson to boot!

I sort of agree where youre coming from but just think you have been a bit over aggressive and too critical of Megson. As you say some of the games we have won haven't been convincing but by the same token some of the games we have lost we haven't deserved to be beaten. In this sense i think we are where we deserve to be at the moment.

Megson got some grit and determination out of some players that perhaps wouldn't have happened with a less passionate manager. However at times his tactics were too negative and playing players out of position didn't help.

Although we won last weekend and deserved to do so i was surprised we didn't go with a more attacking midfield today against a side in the bottom 4. Playing Prutton out wide was clearly a trait from the Megson reign but as some have said, I thought Jones could have had more of a say today if he had felt the need and perhaps looked to change this in the 2nd half, just as Megson did to good effect last season when he had his say on the MK Dons game.