This is why Gary went !

Its not though is it.

Teams been funded by peanuts and overachieving in 3rd.

Today they had no idea what to do, no leadership. Because there was no manager.

To blame Megson for that is absolutely ridiculous.

How short sighted are you, we did not get a result today because we are not good enough, these results have been happening all season!

Teams like Rochdale have been getting smashed by all and sundrie, big big chanced missed today, I cannot believe people are so short sighted!

Guest ranmoor owl

Lack of investment dosnt mean that you cant play football, quality players make it easier but you can still try, we dont score enough goals or create enough chances and in my opinion I dont think mandaric has been that tight.

How short sighted are you, we did not get a result today because we are not good enough, these results have been happening all season!

Teams like Rochdale have been getting smashed by all and sundrie, big big chanced missed today, I cannot believe people are so short sighted!

If they'd been happening all season, we wouldn't have been sat in 3rd place would we. Drawing a game when we've got no manager is not a shock.

To blame the man who's just been sacked is an absolute joke.

I'm short sighted?

I think you're blinkered.

Edited by B.A Baracus

Can't wait for Jones to get started and show us what he can do.

Hopefully we won't see much more negative football playing too deep and encouraging the opposition to come and attack us.

We seem to be making life very difficult as usual.

Guest insideowl

gonads!

With people like you the glass is always half empty.

If we'd have won you'd have been saying that's cause of Dave jones. But we don't so you blame Megson

and yet he can score against United, twice...

And here to you and the rest of the clowns that think ogrady is good for the club,I for 1 supported megson and 100% disagreed how he was sacked,

but read this and megson deserved what he got. Ogrady is flipping pants to all the owlstalk kno8s

go on girls neg away

http://wordofsport.b...dave-jones.html

Edited by w.owl

Guest insideowl

Lack of investment dosnt mean that you cant play football, quality players make it easier but you can still try, we dont score enough goals or create enough chances and in my opinion I dont think mandaric has been that tight.

The fact we've had players coming in and out of the squad all season because of all these loans really contributes to this!

Should of signed Marshall! £1m bid, 1st jan, he'd be ours.

Guest bigron

To apportion any blame to Megson is foolish.

Normally newly-appointed Managers "watching from the stands" have a galvanising effect.

Afterall most players wnat to impress/keep their place in the side, etc.

It seems nobody was that bothered about impressing Jones.

But good enough to beat the team sat 2nd in the league?

With Megson in charge?

Come on pal, make your mind up. And you are calling B.A short sighted.

Guest insideowl

And here to you and the rest of the clowns that think ogrady is good for the club,I for 1 supported megson and 100% disagreed how he was sacked,

but read this and megson deserved what he got. Ogrady is flipping pants to all the owlstalk kno8s

http://wordofsport.b...dave-jones.html

That's Just some blokes view though

Guest ranmoor owl

We couldnt compete with leicester in terms of wages, marshall would have signed for them over us.

Whats all this dj this and megson that ,

it all comes back to quality we needed since marshall went , and even before

midfield ball player decent winger and striker that can score goals ,

We have needed this for a long time ,but were left wanting ,

i will leave you to think of the reasons why