Dale Fan In Peace

Guest daley

Guest daley

Just thought I would pop on to give a few bits of advice for tommorrow.

The church inn next to the ground is now closed down also I am led to believe that quite a few pubs in the area will be closed tommorrow as there is supposed to be a BNP/EDL rally in Heywood a couple of miles away.

Probably best place for a pint in The cemetry,Hare & Hounds, Elephant & Castle (All Near).

Really looking forward to this especially cog coming back to spotland.

Oh almost forgot street parking is pretty much none existent so best place is Oulder Hill School About 500yds away.

Anyway enjoy the trip but dont try to tear the stand down again please.

:biggrin:

Guest thurnscoe

Just thought I would pop on to give a few bits of advice for tommorrow.

The church inn next to the ground is now closed down also I am led to believe that quite a few pubs in the area will be closed tommorrow as there is supposed to be a BNP/EDL rally in Heywood a couple of miles away.

Probably best place for a pint in The cemetry,Hare & Hounds, Elephant & Castle (All Near).

Really looking forward to this especially cog coming back to spotland.

Oh almost forgot street parking is pretty much none existent so best place is Oulder Hill School About 500yds away.

Anyway enjoy the trip but dont try to tear the stand down again please.

:biggrin:

cheers for the info we were in the church inn last season, so where is the best one that opens early mate

Guest daley

Ihonestly dont know as I think the Police will have a lot to say tommorrow about where opens.

There are a few in Rochdale the rgal moon opens pretty early 9ish I think also pubs about a mile from the ground should be open.

Also at the ground there is The radclyffe arms and also studds bar.

Ihonestly dont know as I think the Police will have a lot to say tommorrow about where opens.

There are a few in Rochdale the rgal moon opens pretty early 9ish I think also pubs about a mile from the ground should be open.

Also at the ground there is The radclyffe arms and also studds bar.

Cheers Daley

Any pubs do decent food in the vicinity ?

Boozers -

As you get to the lights and see the cemetery pub opposite if you were to turn left at the lights there is the dog n partridge, elephant n castle, hare n hounds and a harvester all within about a mile and half on the same main road.

You could always start at one end and work ur way back to the ground!

I posted a map last year but i'm doing this off my phone so can't now. It's called bury road if anyone wants to google map it, you will be able to see the pubs in relation to the ground.

Guest Teetowl

Christ! I'm working in Heywood this morning then going to the pub/match at 1.

Didn't know there was a BNP/EDL rally on. Might Take our lasses car.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

BNP EDL all a bunch of bigots, maybe to different degrees thats all..

We are the mongrel race we always have been and we always will be .. time everyone got used to this...

I love my roman nose and my mediteranean curls, they really match my woad tatoos and my red beard, my bulging viking muscles and my large moorish tail...

MONGREL AND PROUD!!!

BNP EDL all a bunch of bigots, maybe to different degrees thats all..

We are the mongrel race we always have been and we always will be .. time everyone got used to this...

I love my roman nose and my mediteranean curls, they really match my woad tatoos and my red beard, my bulging viking muscles and my large moorish tail...

MONGREL AND PROUD!!!

Moorish tail lol