David Prutton

Guest Whiterose69

Thought Prutton played very well on Sunday.

I don't think the fact he plays out wide does us much favours in terms of balance in the team, but, individually Prutton's performance was absolutely bang on.

His legs clearly hadn't gone, he worked very hard and remained calmed on the ball.

I've got to say, I think Bostock is too much of a "nice chap" to play League 1 football

How can you judge a player when that's not there position? James O'Connor was being played out of position and did worse than Bostock but because he's older he was being judged on things he's done in his past.

Keep players in position! And then judge

There was evidence to back up what the op said. he got beat to a ball that should have been his on at least one occasion.

Whether that was down to lack of pace or lack of desire I don't know.

I don't approve of this thing that megson does though. Playing defensive cm's out wide. It is negative.

Guest Big Guns

Prutton seemed a bit casual to me seems to need more time than he's got

Agree with beholder playing defensive cms on the wings is strange...

How can you judge a player when that's not there position? James O'Connor was being played out of position and did worse than Bostock but because he's older he was being judged on things he's done in his past.

Keep players in position! And then judge

What like Reda ?

Just let Megson get on with it , i think you will find he has a tad more experience than you

And dont get me started on Bostock ,

What like Reda ?

Just let Megson get on with it , i think you will find he has a tad more experience than you

And dont get me started on Bostock ,

1 out of how many that's worked? Fair enough try them but when it's obvious it doesn't work stop doing it.

An this so called experienced manager should know better then, 1 win against United doesn't change how apauling the 3 defeats in a row before that were against sides that we should not lose to if we want promotion. And then chuck aload of stupid corner stats that mean nothing as the performance was terrible. Bostock hasn't been given a chance in his position under Megson as have many players under him.

Prutton was the most exciting player pre-season but since then has turned into potter passing the ball sideways and back, his

big problem he doesn't get near enough to the opposition so never gets a tackle in,very frustrating to watch.

His legs have't gone it was only a couple of weeks ago he made that match saving stop on the line, he needs push forward this

is when he looks a different class.

Guest kylejswfc

They had a free kick that hit the bar, that aside, they didn't look like scoring.

I thought the way Megson set the team up on Sunday was different class.

I would like to hear from somebody who believes Bostock should have played in that game, and I would like to know why they think that?!

Prutton was played for his experience in my opinion, and although at times he was a bit ropey on the ball, he never stitched Reda by being completely out of position or anything like that.

I can't fault Megson for a single decision he made regarding the team on Sunday, he had to get everything bang on to give us a chance of beating them and that's exactly what he did.

They had a free kick that hit the bar, that aside, they didn't look like scoring.

I thought the way Megson set the team up on Sunday was different class.

I would like to hear from somebody who believes Bostock should have played in that game, and I would like to know why they think that?!

Prutton was played for his experience in my opinion, and although at times he was a bit ropey on the ball, he never stitched Reda by being completely out of position or anything like that.

I can't fault Megson for a single decision he made regarding the team on Sunday, he had to get everything bang on to give us a chance of beating them and that's exactly what he did.

Agreed on Sunday. But games like Chesterfield, Walsall, Exeter, Stevenage come to mind its been poor, very very poor One win against United doesn't solve anything.