.....Still Grinning Now!....

......from the end of the game and all the way back down home from Sheffield...8 hours and counting....me face aches!!!...Knew we'd win from waking up this morning onwards...never been so relaxed before a derby game....what a classic day....Cheers lads!!!!...New standards and levels of commitment and performance have been set today to maintain to the end of the season....make sure you do boys!!!....BLOODY LOVE WEDNESDAY I DO!!!!.... :biggrin:

......from the end of the game and all the way back down home from Sheffield...8 hours and counting....me face aches!!!...Knew we'd win from waking up this morning onwards...never been so relaxed before a derby game....what a classic day....Cheers lads!!!!...New standards and levels of commitment and performance have been set today to maintain to the end of the season....make sure you do boys!!!....BLOODY LOVE WEDNESDAY I DO!!!!.... :biggrin:

Same as pal, just got back to Hastings ,have been singing an smiling all the way.Proud of each and every Owl (players & fans) i think we all played our part today.

I was only able to listen to it on player as I couldn't afford the fare over. Still hasn't stopped me grinning like a Cheshire cat all day though!

Do me a favour lads, give all your piggy workmates hell this week!

The city really IS ours!

UTO WTID

Edited by Utah Owl

Same as pal, just got back to Hastings ,have been singing an smiling all the way.Proud of each and every Owl (players & fans) i think we all played our part today.

I'm in Maidstone mate. My old man was at Exeter the other week and said he saw a Hastings Owls flag - was that you lot?!

His Mrs is in Hastings. Down there all the time.

As for can't stop smiling me and my old man cried like little girls at the full time whistle.

I just love it. All of it. I was a horrible shivering jelly legged wreck for 90 minutes but all of the banter, the jokes, the pictures that fly round.. celebrating a goal against those dirty red and white bstards... I could have died at that full time whistle and been the happiest man in the world. I might never see us beat them again for all I know, or never see it with my old man again.

It's just so much more than football... such a feeling. There's no drug or anything else like it.

My girlfriend is also laying next to me and she just doesn't get it, but I couldn't rumbleing care less. Going to bed feeling like I've just won the lottery.

What a team. I love this rumbleing club.

I'm in Maidstone mate. My old man was at Exeter the other week and said he saw a Hastings Owls flag - was that you lot?!

His Mrs is in Hastings. Down there all the time.

As for can't stop smiling me and my old man cried like little girls at the full time whistle.

I just love it. All of it. I was a horrible shivering jelly legged wreck for 90 minutes but all of the banter, the jokes, the pictures that fly round.. celebrating a goal against those dirty red and white bstards... I could have died at that full time whistle and been the happiest man in the world. I might never see us beat them again for all I know, or never see it with my old man again.

It's just so much more than football... such a feeling. There's no drug or anything else like it.

My girlfriend is also laying next to me and she just doesn't get it, but I couldn't rumbleing care less. Going to bed feeling like I've just won the lottery.

What a team. I love this rumbleing club.

Top post.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

There's no piggies where I'm from to laugh at to make it that extra bit sweeter unfortunately. I've seen a few Owls though and it's a little place about 3 hours away!

top post prendo a magical day all round me thinks , just took me teeth out and they are still smiling wtf :biggrin:

Not long bEen back in, flippingwrekked, went round newcastle buzzin off us boobies had to get put in a taxi off plod tho cos they wa guna nick us for been rowdy, d & d and all that gonads, jumped out at the local wi mate a couple in there, they was buzzin for us tbf stumbled home litreally took me about 25 mins for a five minute walk fell in to aload of hedgers and walls as ya do, mi lass bless her donne me some teA put it in microwave for mi cos I'm incapable then said get it wen its done while she jumps in bath, she comes back down half hour later and I've fell off settee asleep ont floor still wi a can in mi hand she wakes me up asked if I had mi tea said yeh she goes to mek me a coffee and I've put my tea in the cupboard flip knows how so now been semt to bed, what a flippingday up the flippingowls

Not long bEen back in, flippingwrekked, went round newcastle buzzin off us boobies had to get put in a taxi off plod tho cos they wa guna nick us for been rowdy, d & d and all that gonads, jumped out at the local wi mate a couple in there, they was buzzin for us tbf stumbled home litreally took me about 25 mins for a five minute walk fell in to aload of hedgers and walls as ya do, mi lass bless her donne me some teA put it in microwave for mi cos I'm incapable then said get it wen its done while she jumps in bath, she comes back down half hour later and I've fell off settee asleep ont floor still wi a can in mi hand she wakes me up asked if I had mi tea said yeh she goes to mek me a coffee and I've put my tea in the cupboard flip knows how so now been semt to bed, what a flippingday up the flippingowls

....Love it!!!.... :biggrin: