.....Still Grinning Now!....

Not long bEen back in, flippingwrekked, went round newcastle buzzin off us boobies had to get put in a taxi off plod tho cos they wa guna nick us for been rowdy, d & d and all that gonads, jumped out at the local wi mate a couple in there, they was buzzin for us tbf stumbled home litreally took me about 25 mins for a five minute walk fell in to aload of hedgers and walls as ya do, mi lass bless her donne me some teA put it in microwave for mi cos I'm incapable then said get it wen its done while she jumps in bath, she comes back down half hour later and I've fell off settee asleep ont floor still wi a can in mi hand she wakes me up asked if I had mi tea said yeh she goes to mek me a coffee and I've put my tea in the cupboard flip knows how so now been semt to bed, what a flippingday up the flippingowls

But what I'd really like to know is; What did you think of Megson's tactics and substitutions today?

Should he continue with diamond formation?

**** it. Tell me in the morning.

lol

Not long bEen back in, flippingwrekked, went round newcastle buzzin off us boobies had to get put in a taxi off plod tho cos they wa guna nick us for been rowdy, d & d and all that gonads, jumped out at the local wi mate a couple in there, they was buzzin for us tbf stumbled home litreally took me about 25 mins for a five minute walk fell in to aload of hedgers and walls as ya do, mi lass bless her donne me some teA put it in microwave for mi cos I'm incapable then said get it wen its done while she jumps in bath, she comes back down half hour later and I've fell off settee asleep ont floor still wi a can in mi hand she wakes me up asked if I had mi tea said yeh she goes to mek me a coffee and I've put my tea in the cupboard flip knows how so now been semt to bed, what a flippingday up the flippingowls

Hahaha. Great post mate, you'll love reading that back when you've sobbered up. lol

Top stuff and today is what it's all about. Live for and love it. Great day!!

UTO!!

I'm in Maidstone mate. My old man was at Exeter the other week and said he saw a Hastings Owls flag - was that you lot?!

His Mrs is in Hastings. Down there all the time.

As for can't stop smiling me and my old man cried like little girls at the full time whistle.

I just love it. All of it. I was a horrible shivering jelly legged wreck for 90 minutes but all of the banter, the jokes, the pictures that fly round.. celebrating a goal against those dirty red and white bstards... I could have died at that full time whistle and been the happiest man in the world. I might never see us beat them again for all I know, or never see it with my old man again.

It's just so much more than football... such a feeling. There's no drug or anything else like it.

My girlfriend is also laying next to me and she just doesn't get it, but I couldn't rumbleing care less. Going to bed feeling like I've just won the lottery.

What a team. I love this rumbleing club.

I flipping love you Brownlad.

I have a season ticket on the north, as would my dad had he not recently been made redundant after 30 years in the job.

I bought him a ticket in the spare seat next to me and my brother today (his old ST seat).

Me and my brother celebrating Chris O'Grady's goal today with my old man = more than football.

You flippinglegend.

This is what it's all about lads. We might have lost the last 3 before today, but THIS is why we love and stick by this club. UTO

I flipping love you Brownlad.

I have a season ticket on the north, as would my dad had he not recently been made redundant after 30 years in the job.

I bought him a ticket in the spare seat next to me and my brother today (his old ST seat).

Me and my brother celebrating Chris O'Grady's goal today with my old man = more than football.

something special about it isn't there? I mean he's the only reason I started watching us in the first place.

Sometimes I rumbleing hate him for it lol

Not yesterday. What a day.

I'm in Maidstone mate. My old man was at Exeter the other week and said he saw a Hastings Owls flag - was that you lot?!

His Mrs is in Hastings. Down there all the time.

As for can't stop smiling me and my old man cried like little girls at the full time whistle.

I just love it. All of it. I was a horrible shivering jelly legged wreck for 90 minutes but all of the banter, the jokes, the pictures that fly round.. celebrating a goal against those dirty red and white bstards... I could have died at that full time whistle and been the happiest man in the world. I might never see us beat them again for all I know, or never see it with my old man again.

It's just so much more than football... such a feeling. There's no drug or anything else like it.

My girlfriend is also laying next to me and she just doesn't get it, but I couldn't rumbleing care less. Going to bed feeling like I've just won the lottery.

What a team. I love this rumbleing club.

Great post pal. That was me & misses down in Exeter ,which I have got to say was the complete opposite of a journey home from that of yesterday. Me the misses and step daughter all went yesterday they are both Hastings born & bred, they want from no interest in football 3 years ago to loyal Owls fans now, and they will I guarantee do nothing but talk of this day to there mates for many a year.

P.s our lass is a dental manager in Hastings who recently interviewed for a vacancy, a girl from Sheffield applied. In interview the 1st question she was asked was Owl or blade , she replied Owl & lets just say Bronny love her new job.

I kissed the old bloke next to me. God knows who he was.

And at full time, we went at it. Full on.

If he posts on here - sorry.

Wouldn't worry about it Reading, it's all the rage nowadays.

He might have been the same old bloke who sloppily kissed me at the Lane in October, if so, what goes around comes around, randy old queer.

Edited by leea8331