Rob Jones Incident

Looked to me like Harry Maguire could have walked for a swinging elbow as the ball came into the box, and then Rob Jones could have walked as well for forearming him in the face in response?

Halsey either didn't see either of them, or just let them cancel each other out to try and keep 22 men on the pitch?

Anybody near the front of the Kop who got a better view of it than me who can confirm/correct the above?

Looked to me like Harry Maguire could have walked for a swinging elbow as the ball came into the box, and then Rob Jones could have walked as well for forearming him in the face in response?

Halsey either didn't see either of them, or just let them cancel each other out to try and keep 22 men on the pitch?

Anybody near the front of the Kop who got a better view of it than me who can confirm/correct the above?

McGuire was never touched in the face, no way. I had a great view.

Deliberate attempt to cheat. Nothing more. Jones pushed him and he delayed before clutching his face.

And the Ref knew it.

Shameful IMO.

Guest Go For It Owl

Oh, and Maguire may be an Owl, but he can **** RIGHT OFF NOW.

If I see him at Hillsborough i'm still going to shout at him, call him a piggy b@stard etc.

THIS ^^^^^^ CHEATING PIGGY idiot

United were playacting all game. Other than Reda pretending a throw-in to the face hurt we didnt really rise to it.

I thought Rob Jones was clever enough to get well away from the ref, because as he called him back it gave the ref plenty of thinking time. Although Halsey's constant stopping of the game was annoying, he did well to allow for a bit of pushing and shoving. Other refs wouldve sent them off.

Guest Big Guns

Oh, and Maguire may be an Owl, but he can **** RIGHT OFF NOW.

If I see him at Hillsborough i'm still going to shout at him, call him a piggy b@stard etc.

Don't you hold back wiil ya