Rob Jones Incident

I was stood with a bloke in the queue for a pie before the game who reckoned he gave one of the United directors who he knows, a lift home last night. Their director apparently said they would come here today to give us a kicking and to frustrate us. Also said he believed it was nailed on they would be losing Ched's services.

Never met this bloke before so it can't be a secret can it.

Guest CrazyDave

Cheating Barsteward i had a clear view, THE DIRTY BLUNT he was on his knees (praying to the lord) he grabbed hold of Jones legs then BIG R pushed his hands into fat lad mcguire's face, 50/50 but he was cheating and deserved a booking at least, superb defending RJ.

To say he is meant to be a Wednesday fan he should be flipping ashamed of himself.

As I posted in another thread, yes of course I would expect no favours from him, and I would expect him to want his employers to win, but what I wouldn't expect is for someone like him to cheat and try and get a player of his supposed team sent off.

Was probably karma that he proceeded to have an absolute stinker after that though, however I maintain that he isn't anywhere near as good as the Blunts try and make out. At his age Beevers looked a far greater player.

Guest bigblue

Harry Maguire elbowed Rob Jones. RJ squared up to HM. HM shat it and put his hand on RJ's chest ready to push him away. RJ ragged his hand away (in an overly aggressive manner tbh). HM hit the deck as if he'd been shot in the face.

Embarrassing! And from a fellow Wednesdayite too. It just shows how the unclean can infect a young impressionable kid. Shame!

Guest GreenGoose
I may even say he looks fat! Might be a bit to far though...

Not too far at all. He looked like an absolute donkey of a centre half.

Guest bigblue

Harry Maguire elbowed Rob Jones. RJ squared up to HM. HM shat it and tried to grab RJ. RJ ragged his hand away (in an overly aggressive manner tbh). HM hit the deck as if he'd been shot in the face.

Embarrassing! And from a fellow Wednesdayite too. It just shows how the unclean can infect a young impressionable kid. Shame!

Oh, and Maguire may be an Owl, but he can **** RIGHT OFF NOW.

If I see him at Hillsborough i'm still going to shout at him, call him a piggy b@stard etc.

So what would you do then!!

if you was in his position ?

he has a job to do no matter what

Edited by w.owl

Guest HelenTheOwl

ref did right early on just leave it and move on.

This. Could've played the 'look at me I'm the ref' card and sent one or both of them off but left it as it was. Sensible. Whether he did this because he actually used some commonsense or just didn't see the incident as he was on another planet is a different story!

I was stood with a bloke in the queue for a pie before the game who reckoned he gave one of the United directors who he knows, a lift home last night. Their director apparently said they would come here today to give us a kicking and to frustrate us. Also said he believed it was nailed on they would be losing Ched's services.

Never met this bloke before so it can't be a secret can it.

flip me mate you're even ITK when you're queuing for a pie!