For one nigt only, good luck to...

Guest Scottish.Owl

whatever they do is irrelevant, wednesday must win, if we can beat a good stevenage team it could push us on and go on another run just when we need it

I know a draw would be the best result but I am getting very concerned about the blunts very consistant results and think unless someone halts it they will be in a very strong position - and none of us want that do we???

Edited by Spookone

whatever they do is irrelevant, wednesday must win, if we can beat a good stevenage team it could push us on and go on another run just when we need it

Your right we must win and it would give us a big lift beating Stevenage but how can you say Utd's result is irrelevant, if they keep winning at the end of the season they will go above us due to their games in hand. We need them to lose while we win to even things out (and hold onto our second place).

Edited by Spookone

I know a draw would be the best result but I am getting very concerned about the blunts very consistant results and think unless someone halts it they will be in a very strong position - and none of us want that do we???

I'm concerned as well, but there are other games they can lose, and hopefully we can put a dent in their promotion hopes next week!

I remember our relegation season.

Constantly wanting other teams to do us favours.

We were relegated.

A win tonight please. And from then on, consistent form and some momentum.

Other results will then be irrelevant.

The only important result tonight, is ours.

Other results are not irrelevant - how can they be, if we win every match and utd win every match (taking the derby out of the equation) they finish above us.

Wednesday win and a Huddersfield win, Pigs on a bit of a role and need stopping in their tracks!

Exactly my friend, exactly :rolleyes:

Win for Huddersfield and a pulled muscle at the end for Rhodes keeping him out for three weeks. (wouldn't wish a serious injury on him)

Edited by sal1

Other results are not irrelevant - how can they be, if we win every match and utd win every match (taking the derby out of the equation) they finish above us.

Exactly my friend, exactly :rolleyes:

If we win every game we will be promoted.

Automatically.

Why should we need favours?

Just straw clutching.

If we win every game we will be promoted.

Automatically.

Why should we need favours?

Just straw clutching.

Except if United and Charlton win every game.

Edited by sal1