For one nigt only, good luck to...

Guest Lebanon Owl

Not altogether true, because if SUFC (in theory), win all theirs - i think your numbers tally just won't add up

If SUFC win all theirs

And SWFC win all theirs

Who wins the derby?

If SUFC win all theirs

And SWFC win all theirs

Who wins the derby?

United could afford to lose. Good point though. Where does space end too? Ask Prof. Cox.

We need to win first and foremost, I think we can probably only afford to drop around 10 points for the rest of the season now?

But even if we get to that, the way this seasons going someone else will too, seeing as I'd hate United to pip us then I'd enjoy a Huddersfield win simply because it keeps us all close together again and takes the sting out of those games in hand (presuming we win of course).

Guest Thurgowland

It's all about what we do, we really do need to win tonight no doubt about it.

Saying that a mass brawl with plenty of sendings off and a few injuries thrown in for good measure at the 'pharm between the dogs and pigs would be great lol

I

before saturday they had lost there previous 2 games ........one on the bounce is not a roll

I'd have thought that 27 points from the last 33 might constitute a bit of a roll, especially with some spankings in there too. Hate to say it but that's good.

Guest Triplej2

whatever they do is irrelevant, wednesday must win, if we can beat a good stevenage team it could push us on and go on another run just when we need it

Of course it's relevant what the hudders V Pigs result is. Pigs losing will be very relevant to us for a few reasons.