For one nigt only, good luck to...

Unless I am mistaken

If we win every match including the derby, and Utd win every match except for the derby they still finish above us.

(not that we are both going to win all our matches). :sad:

Edited by Spookone

A well deserved hat-trick too :biggrin:

Mind you it is accurate to say that if we win all of our games between now and the end of May we will be promoted. I get the general drift to be fair that we have to take care of our own business and not look to favours elsewhere.

Edited by sal1

Aye alright then.

Deluded. You know my point.

Do you think Charlton care about other peoples results?

They win.

All these ifs and buts.

Straw clutching.

Agreed. See my last post above.

Disagree - other teams results have a direct impact on where we end up in the league, Charlton dont worry about other results because at the moment they dont need to, we however do.

If in a month or so there are a few teams within 5 points of them, they too will start looking at other teams results.

Tonight is going to be very, very interesting - lets hope we win, Utd lose (just because I want them to) and MK draw - good result all round :biggrin:

Disagree - other teams results have a direct impact on where we end up in the league, Charlton dont worry about other results because at the moment they dont need to, we however do.

:

Exactly. Why do you think that is?

I thought this football malarkey was easy. You just go out and win. Sod everyone else.

I didn't realise I needed a computer every week to work out the ifs and buts.

Arsenal were called the invincibles.

Should we call ourselves the hypotheticals?

If in a month or so there are a few teams within 5 points of them, they too will start looking at other teams results.

Tonight is going to be very, very interesting - lets hope we win, Utd lose (just because I want them to) and MK draw - good result all round :biggrin:

OK yes but the priority is to take care of our own business is really Reading's point. Other results are bonuses. If one of our close competitors falters then there are a few others to take their place; a loss for Utd tonight means a win for Huddersfield. That said I hope tonights results follow your wishes.

Exactly. Why do you think that is?

I thought this football malarkey was easy. You just go out and win. Sod everyone else.

I didn't realise I needed a computer every week to work out the ifs and buts.

Arsenal were called the invincibles.

Should we call ourselves the hypotheticals?

Yes if you can just go out and win you are correct, dont need to worry about anyone else, but thats not real life is it.

Arsenal were called the invincibles but now they are not because they lose more games than they would like, and like us, may need to rely on other teams results - thank you for proving my original point (no offence like) :biggrin:

It is all hypothetical anyway...

OK yes but the priority is to take care of our own business is really Reading's point. Other results are bonuses. If one of our close competitors falters then there are a few others to take their place; a loss for Utd tonight means a win for Huddersfield. That said I hope tonights results follow your wishes.

May God bless you :madine:

If we lose tonight and United and MK Dons win.

Do I need another computer program?

Or should I just ask Brian Cox?

Why would you go to an ageing Scottish actor? :rolleyes: