Anyone Else Dropped the Bombshell !

That you are going to the wednesday match this evening - Valentines Day !!!

Yep made her breakfast in bed and whilst she was all happy and smiling dropped the little bit in about me and the lad being at the match tonight - lol!

She came back with it's our 25th Valentines Anniversary - oops!

I did offer to get an extra ticket and take her but I think she will use retail therapy at meadowhall to get over the shock - just hope we get 3 points tonight otherwise I think It might be a rough evening on my return !

So who else has reminded her indoors you are going to the match this evening?

As i said before i left her the 40 quid on kitchen side with a note saying:

'' You never signed anything, or verbally agreed, but when you met me that night down town, you had allready made a concious decision. That decision was that you will always be a love of my life, but the 2nd love of my life.

Im off to the match tonight, i love you always have, always will. But I have a mistress and her name Is SWFC. Speak to you later.

P.S- ill take you out on sunday or summat love.

lol lol lol lol

I don't understand this.

Why are men in settled relationships bothering with or acknowledging Valentines day?

Has the corporate world invented a new meaning?

Mr Tesco has a lot to answer for.

Exactly where I stand.

Valentines day is about sending a card to the girl / boy at school that you fancy. Not being forced to pay the best part of 3 or 4 quid to buy a pointless card for your spouse.

Edited by PeteG_1984

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Told our lass last night that I was going to suprise her to a romantic treat tonight (a seat on the kop at Hillsborough). I was going to blind fold her until she got in the ground and then shout out 'suprise!' when she was able to see. I saw this as a way of sharing the love, you know taking my second love to see my first love on Valentine's night. Only problem is that she guessed what I was doing last night after I told my step-daughter in private my plans, and she said to her Mum that I was mean. Don't know what's worse the fact that our lass has turned down the opportunity to watch 'the wednesday' on valentines night or that i have not educated my step-daughter enough. Gutted either way TBF!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I don't understand this.

Why are men in settled relationships bothering with or acknowledging Valentines day?

Has the corporate world invented a new meaning?

Mr Tesco has a lot to answer for.

My sentiments exactly, I said that to our lass this morning. Just another way of making money out of some hyped up and romantacised day!